Flashback and sex

if you didn't know already - it's gay - 

THIS CHAP IS SMUT AND A FLASHBACK DONT WANNA READ IT THEN DONT IT'S JS A FILLER

{Percy's POV}

"Perce?" Jason called from the doorway making me sit up and look at him, "Hm?"

"You good? You've been off lately..." He said softly sitting next to me.

"I wanna be okay, I really do! I-it's just that..." I tried to explain.

"I know. I know love, it's okay because this will pass and one day even if it's far away in the future - you'll be able to turn to me or anyone and say with your whole heart that you are okay..." He smiled and rubbed the back of my hand to help try and calm me.

"Gods, I do not deserve you." I breathed out looking him in the eyes with a warm smile. "Wrong!" He playfully punched my arm, he smiled and laughed before he swiftly picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. "Jase!? What are you doing? Put me down!" I kicked around while laughing, not actually wanting to be put down.

"I'm gonna show you how much I love you!" He said seductively. My breath hitched and my heart quickened. I had never been way too confident in showing any type of sexual activity. But I knew exactly what he was aiming for here.

And I wanted it.

We made it to his room and he lay me down on the bed hovering over me, "Before I start I wanna know - are you okay with this?" He asks softly. "Yes. Yes, I want this so much," I said without hesitation grabbing onto the back of his neck and playing with his hair. "Good." He smirked and closed the distance between his lips and mine.

Kissing me deeply and full of passion. He latched onto my bottom lip and sucked it swollen. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue inside starting to explore every aspect of the wet cavern. My hands reached up to grab his hair and pull on it gently causing him to groan lowly.

Sexy as fuck!

After a minute of heavy making out, we both pulled away due to lack of oxygen, so he took the chance while I was still gasping for air to attack my neck instead. Sucking and leaving his mark in visible spots. I could feel myself getting hotter and more turned on by the second. How is he so sexy even when pleasuring me?!

"J-Jase! Please-" I moaned out trying to get him to understand I needed more. And quickly! "Alright baby, one second." I groaned as he palmed my hard dick through my pants, lifting my shirt and pulling it over my head then proceeding to kiss, suck, and bite his way down to my pant line.

I tugged up on the hem of his showing that I wanted it off, and he obliged in seconds ripping it off and throwing it somewhere on the floor. His perfect body and toned abs were on display for me to touch and feel, he then ripped my pants off and threw them away exposing the tent restricted by my boxers, before grabbing the waistband of my boxers and playing with it in his finger, running them over it and pulling it and dropping it. He had barely started, and I was already a moaning mess.

While one hand played with the waistband he moved up and took one of my nipples into his mouth and the other hand pinched and played on the opposite side. Sucking and biting the pink bud, unintentionally I started grinding up into his hand trying hard to create the friction I desperately needed while he palmed me.
I looked down and noticed the bulge in his pants, I pushed my leg up and rubbed against it making him groan lowly again pulling off of my chest he moved to remove the restraints on my body.

"Let me prep you, baby." He pulled down my boxers exposing my member to the air around us, he pumped me a few times before tracing his fingers down and circling my rim. "Now I don't have any lube, you're gonna have to put that mouth of yours to use and suck." Bringing his fingers up to my mouth and pressing on my lips.
I opened my mouth allowing the long digits to enter, I used my tongue to coat them in saliva and bobbed my head up and down.

"Perfect." He took his fingers out of my mouth 

{End flashback}

I remember that night...

I remember it so vividly that it almost hurts...

The way he pushed me onto the bed, the way he kissed me — All of it.

Gods the way his hands felt on my body it was intoxicating. 

And now I'm here, 1 month pregnant.

With his child.

"Perce?" Neeks calls.

"Yeah?!" I yell back down hearing grumbles and stomping coming up the stairs and then a pouty Apollo in my doorway. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I say sarcastically earning the rude finger in response before he smiled.

"Come on sleepy, we gotta pack." This is gonna be a long day.

Oop-

Nothing happened here.

Stay safe and drink water ilys <33