Prologue part 1(A prince's death)

Ponyville was in ruin as three powerful forces fought amongst each other. These forces were none other than Twilight Sparkle, Tirek and the Prince of seasons, Y/n L/n.

Twilight used the combined magic of all the Alicorn Princesses to launch a beam of magic at the demon centaur

However all it managed to do was push Tirek away a bit and anger him.

Y/n flew around him, using his speed that could rival even Rainbow Dash's speed to continuously punch Tirek in the face with a flame infused punch.

The Alicorn Prince pointed his horn to the skies as clouds started to appear. With a single point at Tirek, lightning struck the villain.

When the lightning finally ceased, Tirek was shocked and gasping for air.

His muscles twitched constantly, flesh was burned to the point where he was darker than he originally was and his one blind eye was even hollower than before.

Tirek: Now I know how you earned your title, Prince.

Twilight took the opportunity to fly up and charged at Tirek who uses his stolen magic to blast another beam at Twilight.

Rather than being cooked alive from the demon's magic, Twiight used a shield to block the beam of magic.

She teleports in front of Tirek and fires a beam of purple magic at Tirek's face which does little to nothing.

Tirek uses his telekinesis to launch Twilight into a far away mountain.

Y/n: Twilight!

Y/n then looked back at Tirek with anger when he hurt his marefriend as he shot another blast of magic into the ground. Tirek was about to laugh at the prince's stupidity when he felt the ground shake.

He jumped away just in time to avoid the bite of three wooden dragons.

The dragon chased Tirek for a while as the demon used everything in his power to try and destroy the dragons.

However, no amount of punching or magic could destroy the dragons. Tirek eventually used his magic drain ability to steal the magic of the dragons, believing that was the answer.

Luckily for Tirek, that was the answer as the wood dragons finally stopped their pursuit. Unfortunately the magic tasted so bitter it made Tirek cough out, distracting him.

Y/n: Don't forget about me, asshole!

Tirek looked back to see Y/n launching a giant ball of wind at him that he wasn't able to dodge. Tirek took the hit making the wind push him back and cut him at the same time.

Y/n used the broken wooden dragons as a jump pad.

He shifts his magic into his back hooves as he started to land kicks at Tirek that actually managed to hurt.

The kicks Tirek was struck with were cold and hard like ice. Which was exactly what it was.

Y/n jumped to Tirek's face level and landed two spinning kicks into his face making the centaur slam his back into the back of the mountain.

A bit of blood escaped from Tirek's lips as he glares at the Prince of Seasons. Y/n was just as tired of fighting Tirek.

But this was something he had to do, for the fate of Equestria was in his hooves. The fate of his mother, aunt, cousins, ponies and friends were in his hooves.

Twilight suddenly zoomed to his side and regained a fighting stance with her horn glowing with purple magic.

In a desperate attempt to defeat the two Alicorns before him, Tirek launched another blast of energy to beat them.