Chapter 2

We cut to later as Y/n rushes from the hallway to the gym as he was covered in cupcake batter and confetti.

For context, Y/n was once again being chased by Pinkie Pie to have his personally Welcome song again because he couldn't hear the first time.

Everywhere he went, she relentlessly chased after him pulling her cart while singing her annoying song

You could say he even had to........HIDE AWAY,HIDE AWAY FROM HER.........

(Insert 50k here. Fuck you Verlabase)

He didn't want to be seen as too mean by Pinkie, especially considering that Clara may be a very good friend of hers but good God sometimes there are those days where you can't take anyone's bullshit.

On normal days he would have just let her do her little song and dance and be done with it. But today was his first day of school and he is still upset on having to be in the same building with Luna.

Not a good day for Y/n......

Anyway, we see Y/n catching his breath in the gym while clutching his chest.

Y/n: (Silently) Jeez and I thought that praying mantis guy with blood sickles was fast.

???: Hey!

He looks up to see a girl in a karate gi glaring at him as she had her knuckles to her hips.

She had cyan blue skin and rainbow colored hair. What an unnatural hair color, Y/n wondered if it was dyed and how long it took to dye it.

She looked to be in the 12th grade.

Rainbow haired girl: Helloooo! I know I'm awesome and all but can ya' quite staring, perv!

Y/n: Wha- Hey I'm not a pervert! and I was distracted by my own thoughts. None of which is staring at a five with filters.

Rainbow haired girl: Alright buster! That's it! You and me! Right now! On that mat!

Y/n: (smirks) And here well.....looks like we're both the perverts in this scenario. We are in high school remember.

The girl immediately tensed up and had a massive blush on her face. She glared angrily at Y/n who still held a confident grin on his face.

Rainbow haired girl: I meant that we're sparring so I can kick your ass!

Y/n: Eh, that's good too.

She growls in anger before rushing over to the mat and starts bouncing on the balls of her feet ready for a fight.

Rainbow haired girl: C'mon let's do this already.Or are you to scared to get your butt kicked by me ?

Y/n: I'm coming, I'm coming. (To himself) Pushy little bitch.

He takes off his shoes and jacket revealing that he was wearing a sleeveless shirt that showed his muscular arms and made his abs more profound.

The girl looked at him a bit scared to see he was much more  muscular than her but she shook her head and snarled.