Chapter 3

We cut to Y/n as he is inside the vents of the school, looking disheveled and tired. He had bruises on his arms and his eyes had bags under neat them.

Even as a vigilante, a man who has fought off thousands of villains is ready to cut his head off, some that nearly killed him and everyone in Canterlot, Y/n has never met the same amount of stress he has experienced today.

He wrote in a small journal.

Y/n: It's been day 5 since my escape from that wretched pink menace, chasing me around the school. My sister, most likely dead. My supplies, decreasing. I am also running out of God's to ask for mercy. 

Suddenly the vents start to shake as Y/n looks in fear to his right. And there he saw it.

Pinkie was crawling through the vents, still chasing after him. Her hands shifted into vicious claws as she made her way to Y/n.

 Her hands shifted into vicious claws as she made her way to Y/n

A/n: How Pinkies chasing Y/n.

Pinkie: WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! A FINE WELCOME TO YOU!

Y/n: Save me Athena!

He scurries his way through the ventilation, maneuvering his body with every sharp term as Pinkie continued her relentless pursuit of him.

Y/n: Please just stop it!

Pinkie: LET ME SING MY WELCOME SONG, BITCH!

Y/n: NOOOOOOOO!

Eventually, Y/n excited the ventilation shafts which resulted with him falling outside the building and going to the courtyard

He shut the ventilation shafts so as to not let Pinkie Pie leave the vents. He heard Pinkie's voice ring out from the building.

Pinkie: N/n! Where'd you go ? Oh a cupcake ! Wait, that's not a cupcake, that's a dust bunny!

Y/n waited for a while but eventually Pinkie Pie started to crawl away. He breathed a sigh of relief before looking at his surroundings.

He was in fact outside of the building, oddly enough there was a lot of birds chirping, Y/n even noticed a few rabbits.

Actually a whole assortment of animals were here, eating the grass at school. It looked more like a petting zoo like when Y/n saw a goat.

His eyebrow raised seeing so many animals considering that Canterlot was an urban area and not a lot of animals could be found wandering the streets. Much less Rabbits or frogs.

Suddenly, a soft and quiet voice rang out as Y/n hid behind the dumpster.

Pink hired girl Alright, Lunch time, my lovelies.

From the corner of the building cam a yellow skinned girl with pink hair, she wore open toed boots and a cute tank top with a yellow skirt on.