Prologue part 2 (A vigilante's new mission)

We open on a more humanoid world, more akin to our own rather than Equestria. No longer were Ponies were the dominant species. Instead, that title was given to humans.

While the humans weren't exactly like ponies at all, they mirrored the creatures of equestria. Meaning there is a human Celestia, a human Twilight and most importantly.....

A human Y/n.

This is his tale.

A group of humans wearing tank tops, slacks and other such clothing were in a warehouse filled to the brim with wooden crates.

One of the men looked at the crates as it shook and jolted around in a panicked like state. As if someone was inside.

The man's eyes narrowed as he glared back at the fellow players who didn't even seem to care that the box was moving. 

???: Hey, uh.....what's with that box ?

Gang member #1: Just some rich brat we're gonna sell, probably off to africa or some shit. Not our business to care.

???: Hm.......won't the resident vigilante try to stop us if we're doing something that illegal ?

The second one let out a large bellowing laugh that echoed throughout the warehouse.

Gang member #2: Don't tell me you actually think the Storm demon of Canterlot is actually real do you ?! I assure you that pesky Vigilante won't even know where we are!

???: I think I do.

With that, the mysterious man kicked the table onto the men were playing on as all other guards were now looking at the group.

As the two gang members were pinned by the table, the man removed his clothes revealing an outfit all criminals both knew and feared.

Above the two men was a man with blue hair and a scar that looked like lightning struck across his cheeks. This was Y/n, better known by his vigilante name. Storm Demon.

Gang member #2: No.....No it can't be! You're not supposed to be real! You're the......You're the....!

Y/n: What's the matter ? I thought you didn't believe in the storm demon.

The now revealed storm demon looked behind him to see a guard running towards him with a crowbar.

The guard swung sloppily letting the vigilante grab his arm when he missed. The vigilante stretched his leg onto the criminal's back making him scream in pain.

With a strong enough kick, the vigilante launched the man to the floor as more guards ran to him with their guns and crowbars.

Y/n rolled his shoulders as he smirked with confidence before he fought back against the guards.

A/n: Man Tai Lung was so butchered in the fourth movie! How did any Kung Fu Panda fan find this acceptable ?!

An open palmed strike to the face rendered a guard flying to the other end of the room.

Behind him a guard pulled the trigger of his assault rifle. However Y/n has dealt with these weapons for a very long time and knows how to dodge them.

He launched his foot back onto the gunman's face after dodging the onslaught of builds from the gun.

Y/n used the assault rifle to smack it against the face of another guard.

He pinned the gun to the ground before sweeping the leg of multiple criminals and grabbing two in mid air.