The Money Owing XD

Cream: Oooh Noo! 

Tails: What's wrong crea-....Oh my god who did this?!?

Cream: Not them again...

Sonic: Them?

Cream: *sighs* Yeah, there just some bullies. They come and trash my home because I don't have..

Tails: Hey Cream there's a note here on the table. It says: ...

"Better have my money by next week other wise you'll face the consequences."

Sonic: You owe money Cream??

Cream: Well, kinda.

Tails: Why Cream? 

Cream: It's just that ...one day I was walking home from school and just a few meters away from me there were some bullies that wanted to steal money from some guy. It was a very big amount, well almost, $5,000 It was for something important in his life. I went straight up with them and told him to leave him alone, that it was his money, that he worked so hard to get it. The bullies laughed and pushed me to the floor. They took the money and ran away. The guy that was also on the floor got up and helped me up. He said thank you for trying to help him. Then he just started walking, hands in his pockets, his head down. He then disappeared , not saying another word, but that. I started to walk back home, I walked where the bullies walked I then noticed that there were $5,000 lying down on the side walk , So I knew they dropped it. I tried to find the guy again I went where he went an everything but had no luck, so instead I used it for something else. I used it in an orphanage for girls and boys. Then the bullies found out I took and used it and now they're reclaiming me for it.

Sonic: Wow, looong story..

Tails: So how do you think you can get the money?

Cream: I don't know.

Tails: Hey let's get Amy to rest some where , she's still unconscious.

Sonic: Oh Yeah.

Cream: I hope she wakes up soon.

Tails: Let's just let her rest here alone.

Sonic: Yeah.

Cream: Hey guys, can you come with me to the super market please, I don't want to bump in to those bullies.

Sonic and Tails: Sure

Cream: Wait let me write a note to Amy.... There it's finished now let's get going.

They all head to the market. With Cream, Sonic and Tails~

Tails: What's next on the list Cream?  

Cream: Let me see... Flour and the last thing is food coloring. I need a color pink, green and orange. 

Sonic: I'm on it.

Sonic runs to get the last two things on the list.

Sonic: Here Cream.

Cream: Now let's go pay.                                                                              Then the finished paying for the stuff Sonic said...

Sonic: Hey look at this Cream!!

Tails: Yeah Cream, It's a great opportunity!

Cream: Huh?

~With Amy~

Amy's POV

I woke up in a bed. I touched my head thinking "where am I?", as soon as I touched it I felt an awful headache. I laid on the bed a few more minutes until the headache went away. Soon I got up and walked down stairs. I yelled, "Anybody here?" Helloo?". There was no response. I saw on a coffee table with a note there it said...   

Amy, your probably wandering where you are, don't think you kidnapped. Your in my house, you were hit by a Frisbee in the park and that knocked you out. Sonic carried you all the way here, I'm with Sonic and Tails at the super market right now. There's some cookies I made on the kitchen counter. Help yourself as many as you want. We'll be back later.

Sincerely, Cream :) 

Guys I'm gonna stop it there, I don't know if it was short or long. I think long. That's all the time I have. Next chapter coming later, but no promises. Maybe tomorrow. I still have a lot of homework to do. All of the characters belong to SEGA. Story line is mine. And a few characters are made up. Thank you for reading my story! It really means a lot to me  :D