The Secret Is Out To Cream...

Sorry I haven't updated this story much, I had writers block with this story. But here I am to update another part.
________________

Sonic and I arrived to the cafeteria, got our plates and sat down on a table. Cream and Tails joined us minutes later. We ate and chatted about the classes. Time went flying fast so lunch time was over. We stud up, put our plates where the others had to be and went to our next classes.

★ Time Skip~~

Now school was over, Sonic, Amy, Tails and Cream walked out if school. Amy went with Cream and Sonic with Tails.

~With Cream and Amy~

Cream and Amy arrived to their home, it was now Amy's too for a while... , Amy was super tired and decided to go take a nap. Cream stayed in the living room watching TV. She was browsing through the channels and began getting hungry, she left it on the news channel for a while until she came back from getting something to eat. Cream got some cookies from the kitchen's counter and went back to the couch.

"A week has now past and no sign of the missing princess Amelia from the rose kingdom. We're afraid that she may be no longer with us, but we still have some hope to try to find her, she has to be out there somewhere. *an image of Amy appears on the TV* If you have seen her, the princess, please come to us immediately. This is all for right now. Then commercials begin.

Cream, shocked that the image, looked like Amy. "It can't be... Amy... The princess of the Rose Kingdom?? Why did didn't I notice earlier? My best friend is the princess??!", Cream said, talking to her self. Cream turned the TV off, (man I can't write because of this damn cold, my fingers are freezing Dx)  and stayed on the couch, mute. Thousand of things passing through her head.

Cream got her phone and searched for images of the princess of the rose kingdom. Thousand of photos appeared of her, Cream then walked to Amy's room and saw her sleeping. She examined her face and the images too. She noticed that Amy did look like the princess. Cream gasped and dropped her phone on the floor, but it went down Amy's bed. Cream was about to grab it but Amy was beginning to wake up, so Cream ran back out stairs. Unfortunately Amy did wake up, she sat there in the bed. She then noticed a light under her bed.

She got under her bed and saw a phone, she realized it was Cream's phone. Amy grabbed the phone and saw that on the screen it was full of images of Amy, she scrolled the screen to the top and saw that it said Princess of The Rose Kingdom. Amy immediately freaked out, she began running towards Cream and saw her in her room. "Hi Cream...", Amy said. "Hey A-Amy..", Cream said nervously. "Uh, I just came to give you back your phone , it was under my bed.", Amy mentioned. "Oh really? (sarcastically), uh thanks", Cream said. "One thing though, why were you searching images of uh... The princess of the rose kingdom?", Amy questioned. "Umm....  Actually you're the one who has to explain Amy", Cream said. "Uuuhh.... *gulps*", Amy was so nervous...

Cliffhanger xD Ok I'll update this story when I can, Bai! :3
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ