AMY GETTING MARRIED???

"Amy's getting married with that guy?", Sonic thought. "Sonic", Cream said looking at him. Tears ran down Sonic's cheeks, immediately wipes them off. "Hmm", Sonic said. "Don't be sad Sonic, you truly believe Amy is marrying him because he actually loves him do you?", Cream said. "I don't know...", Sonic said. "Look at her Sonic, look at her shoulder and chest. They look bruised. So as her eye, it looks purple. Just that she covered it up with make up. That fake smile, and her eyes... red sore. Probably from crying to much. Who knows what he might if done to her. Amy's probably marrying him for something that he threatened her of doing.", Cream said. "Yo-you're right...", Sonic said aware of what Cream was saying.

Then the priest began talking.
" Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined.", The priest said. " If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.", he continued. Sonic's mind triggered quickly. "I oppose!!", Sonic said. (I think that's what they say when they disagree) "Sonic?!?", Amy said.

"Amy!", Sonic said approaching Amy, but guards stopped Sonic from getting any closer to her. "Who are you and why did you come here? You're not invited.", Scourge said. "Scourge- ", Amy was saying but Scourge interrupted her. "Silence!!", Scourge said. "You will marry me or else...", Scourge said grabbing Amy by the arm tightly. "Leave her alone!!!", Sonic screamed. Amy kicked Scourge and was able to leave from his grasp. Scourge fell down in pain. Sonic and Amy were gonna escape but then, " GUARDS!!", Scourge said. Immediately guards blocked the door. Sonic and Amy stopped in their tracks and turned around. "Bring them to me", Scourge ordered. Then guards came in with Amy's parents. "Mom!! Dad!!", Amy screamed. "I brought them here just in case you tried something funny.", Scourge said.

"Marry me or you'll never see your parents again.", Scourge stated."Please!! Leave them alone! I'll do anything you want", Amy said. "Amy...". Sonic spoke. Scourge laughed menacingly. "Good girl... Now come to me *Amy goes with Scourge with her head down*, guards take him away", Scourge said, the guards did as they were ordered. They grabbed Sonic and took him away.  "Amy!!!", Sonic said being dragged away. Cream was watching it all behind a pillar. " Oh no", Cream had said.

~With Sonic~

The guards were taking Sonic to the castle's dungeon, yes the dungeon again. They threw him in and locked him. Sonic couldn't believe that this was happening. 

~At the wedding~ 

"Do you, Scourge the Prince of the Thorn Kingdom take Amelia of the Rose Kingdom to be your beloved wife?", The priest said. (priest or minister whichever or whatever he's called) "I do", Scourge said. " And you Princess Amelia, do you take Prince Scourge to be you beloved Husband?", The priest said. " I.. I..." , Amy said nervously, looking at the priest, Scourge who had a mad look, and the public. Then someone came and stopped the wedding again. "Halt!! This wedding can no longer proceed. Prince Scourge, you have to come with us.", The guy had said, showing his officer badge. " What did I do??", Scourge questioned. "For kidnapping this young lady, forcing marriage and abusing her.", the guy spoke. Two more officers come in from the back door and grabbed Scourge from behind. " What? No! This is a misunderstanding.", Scourge said, while being taken away. Amy confused but at the same time was happy. Soon they took Scourge away in the police car, but one officer approached Amy. "Happy to see me?", the guy said. Amy was now crying of joy. "Of course I am, and more that you came to stop this torture", Amy said. " That's what cousins are for", Amy's cousin said, who's name was Silver. (Yeah, I made Silver Amy's cousin, Silver is an officer). "Thank You", Amy said and hugged Silver. "Hey Silver, can you come with me to the Thorn kingdom? Scourge took a friend of mine to his dungeon.", Amy said to Silver. Cream got in the church and went with Amy. "Hi Amy!!", Cream said and hugged Amy. "Cream! You were here all along?", Amy said. "Yes, I was watching everything from outside.", Cream stated. " Okay, but we need to go get Sonic.", Amy said. Cream nodded.

~Time Skip~

Silver, Amy and Cream were in the castle, Silver had the keys from the dungeon. He opened the dungeon and set Sonic free. Sonic ran out and hugged Amy. "Oh Amy.... How did you get away from the wedding?", Sonic questioned. "My cousin came and stopped the wedding. Thank god", Amy replied. Sonic smiled and hugged Amy once more, he had his tail wagging, and Amy too. They soon separated from the hug, and they all left the dungeon. Happy once more... Amy;s parents saw Amy get out of the castle and immediately went to hug her. "Mom! Dad! I'm so happy to see you guys again! and that you're safe...", Amy said. "Me too honey", Amy's mom said. "We both are Amy..", Amy's dad said. Amy was crying of joy again. Then they separated from the hug. "Oh mom, dad, This is my friend Cream and he is Sonic", Amy said. Sonic and Cream bowed to them. "Nice to meet you", Amy's mom said. " Pleasure is all mine", Amy's dad said. "Hey mom, I gotta confess something.", Amy said. "What is it dear?", Amy's mom said. "I a... when I ran off, I went to a city and lived there because I couldn't be here because of Scourge, it was dangerous for me, So I went to that city and transferred to a school. The thing is... I have a boyfriend...", Amy said. Amy's parents looked to each other, then back at Amy. They smiled, and said, " It's okay Amy, by the way who is it?", Amy's mom said. "I am...", Sonic had said.

"Very well then...", Amy's dad spoke. Amy sighed in relief that they accepted Sonic. Sonic then approached Amy. "Hey Amy, since you're no longer in danger, and you're parents are fine... where will you stay now? Will you come back with us, or stay here in your kingdom?", Sonic said. "I don't know...", Amy said and turned to her parents. "I'm sorry Amy but, you have to stay here. You can't go back.", Amy's dad said. Amy looked down, and looked back at Sonic. "Mom, dad can I have a talk with Sonic in private?", Amy said. Amy's parents nodded and left, so as Cream. "What's wrong Amy?, Sonic said. "My parents say I can't go back... that I have to stay here, I don't know w", Amy said with a sad voice. Sonic's heart broke. "Amy...", Sonic said, tears coming down his face. So as Amy. They stare at each other's eyes and kissed for a long time, probably the last time at that point. They broke the kiss for air, and begin kissing again. They broke the kiss again. "I love you Amy, don't ever forget that.", Sonic said, grabbing Amy's cheek. "I won't", Amy said grabbing Sonic's hand. " I''m sorry for not even talking to you these days. I'm sorry if i did hurt you", Sonic had said. "It's okay...", Amy said and smiled. "Amy!", Amy's mos called after her. "I gotta go... bye... I love You too", Amy said and left with Cream. "Cream", Amy said and ran to Cream hugging her. "I'm gonna miss you Amy", Cream said. "Me too", Amy replied. Amy sighed and left with her parents, crying even more. Sonic began walking, and Cream followed Sonic. "Sonic!", Amy called after him and Sonic turned around. "Say bye to everyone back at the city!", Amy said. "I will!", Sonic replied. He turned around and left with Cream.

~Time Skip~It was night time, Sonic was at his house in bed, thinking about Amy, and Amy was also in her bed thinking about Sonic, with tears in her eyes. Thinking of each other, they have hope to see each other again and be together, forever...

Hi Guys!! You're probably so sad right now, and yet here's another sad news.... This is the last chapter to this story, I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL , I hope I spelled it right... anyway I don't know when it'll come out. I'll notify you guys later, in this same story. So stay tuned for that notice. Sorry for any mistakes, I appreciate you guys for reading my story, I'm really happy that this story reached 6.4 K, at first I didn't even think that this story would be a success . But it actually did, So I thank you all for reading my stories. I LOVE YOU ALL!! Bai!Til the next sequel :'3