Hanging Out.

Yaay! I made another chapter!! I was feeling inspired and I decided I should do the other one, I can't forget the ideas!! Anyways here it is! Enjoy!! Oh and one more thing I made another story it's called "Remember- Sonamy Story" Search it in my works!! Also please read Sonamy Zombie Apocalypse. Thank you to the ones who do!! Although they are few.. :( But hey! Here's the chapter!                                   ___________________________

Amy's POV~

I was walking through the street to get to my hotel. I got in threw my backpack on my bed. Took of my school uniform and took a shower. Soon I got out of the shower and changed. I got out my pink gem necklace and changed my self to blue skinny jeans with a top of colorful flowers and black slippers. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about it. The gem is very powerful. My grandfather gave it to me when i was 5. It also changes me to any clothes I imagine myself in. Cool huh? I never have to take it off, my grandfather said that. He told me that if i took it off bad things would happen, So I never took it off till now. And I never will. He also added that when I am 19 beautiful stuff will happen if I never took this gem off. I don't know what exactly. Then I put simple gloss, not lipstick, gloss. I don't like to wear makeup that much. For 2 reasons actually. 1.- I will look old when I'm at a young age and 2.- Makeup is testes on Animals. And I don't like people who harm animals. Anyway when I checked the time it was 3:40 pm. I got out of my room and passed by the clerk ( I don't know if that's what they are called but eh), He then called me.

Worker or clerk (whatever): Mrs. , Your days are expiring. I'm sorry but you have to check out by tomorrow.

Amy: Oh, yeah I know that. Thank you for reminding me.

As he reminded me that, I started thinking I had to get a Job. So at least I can buy myself a simple house. I booked only 3 days at that hotel. I didn't have that much money with me. Anyway, It only took me 10 minutes to get to Cream's house. I checked the time and it was 3:50. I knocked on Cream's door, she opened the door and greeted me with a smile. I did the same as she moved aside to let me get in.                                                                                                                                                                                                       ----------------Normal POV:

Cream: Wow you look stunning Amy!!

Amy: Thank you Cream!! Same thing about you!!

Cream: *giggles* Thanks, would you like anything to drink?

Amy: A glass of water if you please, Cream.

Cream: Yes your highness! haha *goes to the kitchen*

Amy: *Sigh* Long time I've heard anyone say that to me again.. but still I didn't even like it. I preferred they've called me by my name. 

Cream: Here you go Amy! Have you sent the text to Sonic?

Amy: Oh yeah, that, I was about to......... There sent.

Cream: So all we have to do is wait.

Amy: Yeah, so stalling time till they get here, How exactly did Tails ask you?

Cream: He said- *knock knock* They're here! So fast.

Amy: Yeah, who knows if it's them.. *peek through Cream's hole on the door and sees Sonic wave at her* Iiit's them alright.

Cream: Hey guys!

Tails: Hi!

Sonic: You girls ready to go?

Amy and Cream: Yeah!

Tails: Ok let's go!

That's all I have for now. Next chapter tomorrow! :D Bai :3 All the characters belong to SEGA.