Rehearsing

Sorry for not updating, I was really busy. But here I am to give you the next chapter! :3                               -----------------------------------------

Few Seconds later they stopped kissing, and so as the clapping and cheering.

Cream: I'm so happy for them, aren't you?

Tails: Yeah, I am.

Cream: I just can't wait for something like that to happen to me...

Tails: ... Uh, yeah.. m-me too O//-//O

Few minutes later they hear the teacher coming and they all sit down on they're seats very quickly so the teacher won't catch them out of place doing disorder. (LIKE ALL SCHOOLS DO I GUESS...) They even erased the note that was on the board. The Teacher finally came in and class started. The classes went so fast that Lunch finally came. Sonic, Amy, Cream and Tails headed to the cafeteria , got there plates and sat down on a table.

Sonic: Hey Amy, after rehearsing the song In my house, can we go out somewhere?

Amy: Sure Sonikku!

Sonic: Sonikku?

Amy: It's a nickname for you!

Sonic: Oh okay... Ames xD

Amy: Hahaha oh just shut up and eat your mashed potatoes.

Sonic: Yes ma'am (I think that's how it's spelled).

Tails: Hey um, Sonic, can I talk to you for a moment please? Just the two of us...

Sonic: Sure lil' buddy, I'll be right back Ames.

Amy: Ok, don't take long.

*Sonic goes with Tails a few meters away from the table*

Sonic: What's up?

Tails: I uh.... I...

Sonic: Come on, spit it out.

Tails: *sighs* It's just that, I like someone but I don't know how to tell her.

Sonic: Okay.... Tell me who is it?

Tails: ...

Sonic: Tell me it's ok I won't tell anyone, you know I wouldn't.

Tails: It's C-Cream.

Sonic: I thought it would be her. But hey, I've got an idea. When I'm with- nevernind that, first I'll tell tou this... Can I tell Amy about this?

Tails: Why would you want to tell her?

Sonic: So she can know and I could tell her to ask Cream what she would like.

Tails: Umm.. Sure I guess.

Sonic: Great! Now let's get back to our table.

*They both go the table where Amy and Cream are and soon the bell rings*

----------------------------

School was finally over, (I was to lazy to write what happened at the classes, besides nothing really happened except boring stuff) Amy, Cream, Tails and Sonic met up outside school.

Amy: Oh Cream I need to ask you something.

Cream: What about Amy?

Amy: I'm a little embarrassed to ask you this but, when I came to this place I stayed at a hotel but I only booked three days. Those days are over and... I was wondering if I could stay with you until I can afford new house.