33. Pregnant ?

Shivanya's pov

A few months passed by since he got sick and gosh ! Let me tell you guys he was even worse than a toddler. His tantrums were on a high level , i had to literally threaten him to eat his meds.

"Anya , darling. Are you ready ?" I heard his voice.

"Yes ansh." I turned back , showing him my saree. He smiled.

"You are pretty as always." I smiled at him.

"Let's go ? Or we will get late for their engagement." He nodded and we quickly drove towards the venue.

"Finally." Ishu muttered looking at me as I entered her room.

"Sorry , got a little late." I spoke and walked towards her.

"I am nervous."

"Don't be , he loves you and his family adores you as well." I spoke cupping her cheeks.

"I know but I don't know why I am feeling so nervous."

"Okay relax , think about your moments together." She nodded and closed her eyes. I saw a soft smile spread across her lips.

"Let's go." Ansh barged in the room after a while.

"Gosh ! You look so pretty my sis." Ansh spoke cupping her cheeks softly.

"Thank you Bhai." I smiled at their bond.

"Come on to be Mrs. Patel , your soon to be husband is waiting." Ansh spoke and earned a swat on his shoulder.

We both took her downstairs. Adi was standing in the stage impatiently. I internally chuckled looking at him.

Adi instantly got down the stage looking at Ishu approaching him. He helped her up the stage.

"They look so beautiful together." I muttered resting my head on his shoulder as we all clapped for the new engaged couple.

"Congratulations guys." I said , hugging them both and hanging them gifts. Ansh hugged them both as well.

We all ate dinner together and bid each other farewell seeing it was getting late.

______________

"Huh ! It is so tiring." I said lying down on the bed after changing.

"You get so tired easily these days anya , are you sure your health is good ?" He questioned sitting beside me. I shifted towards him and placed my head in his lap.

"I am fine , ansh. besides it maybe due to the change of weather ?" He hummed.

"Are you sure ?" I gulped nervously.

"Don't get angry but I need to tell you something."

"Depends on the thing you are going to say." His words increased my fear but it's now or never.

"Actually I was feeling nauseous this week , felt dizzy and weak as well."

"And you hid it from me ?"

"I thought it was not necessary. I just threw up few times , not too much."

"We are going to see the doctor."

"Ansh it's late."

"I will get the doctor here then." And he carefully placed my head on the bed.

"Stop , I just have a feeling regarding this."

"Huh ?"

"I missed my periods last month , i felt nauseous , I felt dizzy , got tired too easily. I just feel like I know what it is." He looked at me in confusion.