35. First flutter

Rudransh's pov

At night , finally my little bunny fell asleep. She was so excited to have everyone around that she kept hopping and jumping in happiness not literally but yeah.

I covered her with blanket and moved out from the room. I was met with Arjun and aman talking in the corridor. I walked to them.

"What are you both talking about ?" They both jumped at my voice.

"That's not the way to approach." Aman said with a hand on his chest.

"You are still a silly scaredy rat." I poked my finger on his forehead.

"Bhaiya !!" he whined and i chuckled.

"Aman , you are the SSR ?" Arjun asked dramatically.

"Huh ?"

"Yes , Silly Scaredy Rat." And Arjun chuckled , I joined him.

"Stop ganging up on me , I will tell bhabhi." He said pointing his finger at him.

"As if I am scared of her." I replied pushing his finger away.

"Look bhabhi , see-" I turned back in fear to find no sign of her.

I turned to look at them both and they burst off laughing. I glared at them.

"Darta jahan humse..." Arjun started singing the song.

"Humse tose darte." Aman completed.

"You both are dumb , I am leaving." And i left from there , I could still hear them singing the song. They are not wrong though. I sighed at myself.

I bumped into someone , I looked down to see it was ru. I quickly helped her stand up.

"Sorry ru." I apologised and she shrugged.

"It's okay , no problem. Did you see jun ?"

"My dumb best friend ? Sure I did , walk till the last room of the corridor he is there." She looked at me.

"What did he do ?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing."

"Is it ? Let me just go and ask him."

"Yeah , go and ask him. I am going to maa." She nodded and I walked towards my parents room. It has been a long time I had talked with them.

I knocked on their door and heard a come in. I entered inside and went to sit beside maa on the bed.

"Arrey ! Beta. You are here at this time ?"

"Can't i come to meet my mumma ?" I asked side hugging her. She smiled and patted on my hand which was wrapped around her.

"Of course you can , my dear son."

"Where is dad ?" I asked as i didn't see him when I entered.

"He is in the washroom."

"Okay , lets wait for him then. It's been long we sat together and talked , isn't it ?"

"It is , sorry son we had to shift to ajmer and leave you alone in this big mansion." I shook my head.

"No , my silly mumma. You don't need to apologise."

"Areey ! What great work did I do to have rudransh in my room ?" Dad asked dramatically. I shook my head at him.

"Mumma , look at your husband."

"You started troubling him as soon as you came." Mumma softly scolded dad. Dad came and sat beside mumma on the bed.