36. Tantrums

Rudransh's pov

The next day I had to go for a meeting. When i came back at around 8 pm. Anya was sitting on the couch, her hand resting on her growing belly, a mix of emotions playing on her face. I entered the room and walked towards her.

"Hey, love. How are you feeling today ?" I asked , pulling her in a side hug.

"I don't know. One moment, I want ice cream, and the next, I want spicy food. It's driving me crazy! Am I going crazy ?" She asked with a pout. I chuckled softly at her words.

"You are not going crazy baby , chill. Also, what do you want today? Ice cream or spicy noodles ?"

"Both! But not together. And with extra chocolate chips in the ice cream, please." She spoke with her famous puppy eyes and huge pout.

I grinned at her cute demand and nodded, making a mental note.

"Alright, I'll make sure your cravings are satisfied."

I saw a mood shift on her face and she frowned slightly, looking down at her belly.

"What if I'm not a good mom, Ansh? What if I mess everything up?"

My expression softened hearing her words , i took her hand in mine bringing it to my lips for a gentle kiss.

"You're going to be an amazing mom, Anya. I've seen how much love you already have for our baby. And as for messing up, we'll figure things out together. We're a team, remember ? We will sort out everything together."

"Thank you, Ansh. I needed to hear that."

"Always here for you, my sweetheart."

"Now go and get my noddles." She said pushing me.

"Alright darling , let me go freshen up first." She nodded her head and sat on the bed using her phone.

I went downstairs to prepare her noddles not too spicy just enough to fulfil her craving. I had prepared the noddles dough at home as I don't want her to eat the store bought ones.

"It's ready anya , your spicy noodles." I said setting the tray beside her in the bed. She grinned at me.

"Thank you ansh , you are the best." And she pecked my cheeks.

"Now enjoy your noodles sweetheart , till then I will get you your icecream."

"Chocolate one , with extra choco chips." I nodded my head.

"ofc sweet cheeks." And I went down to get it for her.

"Here's your icecream." I placed the bowl beside her on the side table.

"Here." She offered me a bite from her noodles. I quietly took a bite , i knew if I denied she would cry and throw a tantrum.

"Thank you ansh , you make delicious food. I love only your food."

Yup ! This girl right here , who is my wife and also the mother of my child loves food only made by me. The only food which she could digest. Food which is not prepared by me is vomitted out in next few seconds so she just eat food prepared by me.

"Ansh , what about your dinner ? I ate all the noddles alone and offered you only one bite. I am such a bad wife."

"No darling , there is still some left for me. Don't worry."

"Promise ?"

"Pakka promise and now eat your icecream or else it will melt." She nodded and quickly began devouring her icecream.

"Huff !! I am tired." And she lied down on the bed. I shook my head at her.

"No anya , stand up. Let's go for a walk." I helped her stand up. I went in the closet to grab a shawl and i came back to wrap it around her securely.