37. Arrival

Shivanya's pov

It just 5 weeks now for the arrival of the baby. Ansh has been acting weird past few days , like he is trying hard to hide something from me. I tried asking him a few times but he would just divert the topic.

Currently , I am at Arjun bhai's house. He and ru wanted to spend some time with me. Ru made me all my favourite food. I enjoyed my day with them. We talked about lot of things.

Ansh was going to come , pick me in the evening. It's past 7 pm and still no sign of him. I groaned. He didn't even call or message me tonight.

"Choti , rudra just called me. He asked you to get ready in this dress." I looked at Arjun Bhai , he was holding a paper bag.

I took the bag from him and peeked inside. The saree was a mesmerizing shade of emerald green, adorned with a delicate silver border that added a subtle shimmer to the rich hue. Paired with it was a blouse in the same color, featuring a round cut neckline embellished with intricate silver work.

"But why this saree Bhai ? Are we going out somewhere ?"

"Yes , rudra has to attend an important function. His driver just came to hand out this bag."

"Okay." I didn't give it a thought and went to one of the guest room to wear the saree.

"Bhabhi , can I come in ?" Ru knocked on the door. I was almost done wearing the saree.

"Yes , ru." And she walked in with a smile.

"Wow ! Bhabhi , you look so pretty." Ru exclaimed. I gave her a soft smile.

"Thank you , ru."

"I came her to make a hairstyle for you."

"Alright." I nodded and she came forward to help me sit in a chair.

She styled my hair elegantly, creating a beautiful bun with front braids on both sides. She let two delicate strands of hair fall freely from the bun, adding a touch of effortless charm to my look.

"Wow. It looks so pretty ru. Thank you for this beautiful hairstyle." I thanked ru.

"It's okay bhabhi. Just wait , I will get flowers." I nodded.

Ru came back with beautiful white roses. She adorned them around the bun , securing it with pins.

"I got you jewellery to go with your saree as well."

Ru adorned me with beautiful emerald green stone earrings. A choker necklace, matching the earrings , graced my neck, its elegance enhanced by the shimmering green emerald stone nestled within. Around my waist, she placed a golden kamarband, it's enhanced my beautiful baby bump.

"I look so pretty ru , all thanks to you."

"It's just you bhabhi , you are so beautiful and I am sure Bhaiya is going to fall flat on his face." I chuckled at the last part. I hope so , he does like this outfit.

 I hope so , he does like this outfit