« extras »

hello hello hello everyone! i am just posting this chapter as an extra and won't count towards the word count or the final goal.

i was re-reading the chapters, and there were some details that were a little off, so, i corrected them.

the story so far (credits to chatgpt cause i felt kind of tired to frame everything together):

In the bustling metropolis train journey from New York to Chicago, a murder shakes the peace of sleeper cabin 7. The victim, Dane Wade, was a 37-year-old ex-husband and allegedly a drug dealer. High-profile private detective Molly Rayne takes charge of the investigation, enlisting the help of her team when the train stops in Pittsburgh.

Despite thorough investigation, no suspects emerge, and it seems the killer vanished into thin air. As Molly delves deeper, she discovers intriguing connections between the victim, Dane Wade, and a mysterious individual known as Mr. Bingo. Dane's past as a drug dealer, his strained relationship with his ex-wife Lena, and his adversary, Gary Lane's involvement with the enigmatic Eye of Osiris organization raise questions about his murder.

As Molly pursues leads, she receives cryptic warnings and assistance from an unknown informant. Meanwhile, her team investigates Dane's background and uncovers conflicting accounts of his character. Suspicion falls on Lena's new partner, Jasper, whose family history is entwined with dark secrets and town disappearances.

Amidst the investigation, Molly confronts Gary Lane, a former petty criminal turned EOS defender, who reveals startling truths about Dane's past and the motives behind his murder. Molly's resolve to uncover the truth is tested as she navigates a web of lies, deception, and hidden agendas.

As the investigation intensifies, the search for Dane's missing son, Paige, and the discovery of a mysterious journal shed light on the tangled web of secrets surrounding the Lena's family. With danger lurking at every turn and alliances shifting, Molly and her team race against time to unravel the truth before more lives are lost.

As the pieces of the puzzle start to come together, Molly realizes that the key to solving Dane's murder may lie in confronting the demons of the past and uncovering long-buried secrets. But with danger closing in from all sides, will she be able to piece together the truth before it's too late?

i created some mood boards, hope you like them :P

1. molly rayne

 molly rayne

2. mr. bingo

 bingo