1.01: 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

"Y/N ARE YOU COMING?"  Chloe L/N yelled

"Y/N ARE YOU COMING?" Chloe L/N yelled. Making Y/N sigh as he closed his suitcase.

"Yeah, in a minute." He yelled back taking a look if he had everything.

He didn't have everything, he looked everywhere for his precious necklace he got from his dad, when his eyes finally caught sight of something shining in the sunlight.
Y/N grabbed it and put it around his neck.

"Thank god." He breathed out.

His mom honked her car making him run downstairs, he got in the car and looked out the window

"Y/N, when we arrive I'll have to get some groceries" she said glancing to her right. "Do you wanna come?"

Y/N looked back at her and nodded. "Yeah, I'll come with you."

"Thanks honey." She smiled at him. "So what do you think about it?" She asked switching topics.

Y/N knew what she was talking about moving away from his current home and to a new place called Reseda.

"I don't mind it." he replied. "With your anxiety and all that maybe it's good for a change."

Charlotte nodded with a grateful smile. "It's been going better I haven't had them for a few weeks."

"I know it's just I can't just stop worrying about you mom." Y/N said,patting his mom on her thighs. "We take care of each other."

She smiled and ruffled his hair keeping one hand on the steering wheel, making him pout. Chloe knew he liked it when she played with his curly hair.

••••

THE SUNLIGHT STREAMED through the car windows, the car came to a stop in a parking lot Outside of a store.

"We're here, Y/N." Chloe said, pinching Y/N's cheek

"I'm up!" Y/N yawned. "Are we in reseda?"

Chloe got out of the car making him do the same as she went to the trunk. "We're already in Reseda, We just need to get some groceries, before the store closes."