1.05: 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂

"JUNBI! BOW! FIGHTING POSITIONS." Johnny instructed his students who got into position.

He walked through the rows of students kicking hawks legs a bit apart.

"Stabilize your base, Hawk." Johnny reminded him, getting into a stance and showing how it's supposed to be done. "Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike."

Hawk did the exercise again. "Yes sensei. Hai!"

Johnny walked away from hawk and let someone flinch so he squinted his eyes.

"Did you just flinch, virgin?" He asked looking at the guy behind the virgin and letting him flinch. "Holy Shit. We got a room full of flinchers."

"Yes sensei," they all replied in unison.

Johnny shook his head. "That was not a question!" He yelled walking to the middle of the mat. "Raise your hand If you've never been punched in the face."

Everyone except Miguel and Aisha put their hands up.

"Okay, put your hands down." He walked back to the front of the class. "All your lives, you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So there's only one solution. Before you leave this dojo, each and everyone of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face." He said his tone serious. "Ms. Robinson, line 'em up. Unflinch this group." He ordered before walking in his office.

"Yes sensei," Aisha responded.

She walked in front of the virgin cracking her knuckles and punching him very hard in the face, she then went on to do the same to all the other remaining students.

Miguel walked into Johnny's office a bit nervous.

"Hey, sensei, I need to ask you something."

"First aids under the counter," he raised an eyebrow, "we got a bleeder?"

Miguel shook his head. "No. . . Well, yeah, we do. There's a lot of blood, but this is about something else."

Johnny put his book down. "What is is?"

"Well there's this girl at school—" Miguel began.

"Is she hot?"

"And she's super smart," he continued.

"Hot?"

"Funny and cool," Miguel added.

"Hot?"

Miguel had a grin on his face finally giving in. "Yes. She's hot. Super-hot,"

"Nice," Johnny nodded a smile tugging at his lips.

"I think you'd really like her. She likes karate, and. . . I wanna ask her out, but I just don't know how." Miguel said asking Johnny for advice.