1.06: 𝓜𝓸𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

JOHNNY GAVE Y/N A LIFT, to the roller rink where the teenager is going to apply for a intern job, since he's still sixteen years old.

"You got, everything you need?" Johnny asked getting out of his red firebird with Y/N.

Y/N nodded slinging a backpack over his shoulder. "Yep, got everything. I'm not excited for this at all but you know why I've got to do this 'job,"

"Yeah, I know, just make sure you don't anger her more than she already is." Johnny warned him in a careful tone. "She was still angry this morning when I saw her leave for work."

Y/N gulped. "I know, we got in a argument yesterday about my dad and you know the rest." He didn't wanna pry on it further knowing Johnny's relationship with his son and Y/N didn't want to add anything else to it, to make him feel worse. "I'll see you later Lawrence."

"Yeah, take care L/N." He said dapping the teen up before walking back to his car. "Make sure you don't fall to much." He joked.

"Oh, I'm not roller skating all around the place I'm walking

"Oh, I'm not roller skating all around the place I'm walking." Y/N chuckled, following him back to the car and leaning through the window a little. "So what are you gonna do with your students today."

Johnny put his sun glasses on and looked at the teenager to his right. "Molt them into true Cobra Kai's,"

He drove off without another word, leaving Y/N there alone.

He walked inside the building and heard some 80's music playing, the place was beautifully decorated, the walls were painted in a light pink color with a few portraits on the walls of some random stuff.

He heard a masculine voice shouting at someone.

"Nichols! Clean the table! The costumers would leave bad reviews," The man yelled at a blonde girl.

the blond girl shrugged. "What? This wasn't even my doing," she replied.

"Sure it wasn't," he said skepticism evident in his voice. "Clean up that table." He ordered.

"No, I'm not doing it, I didn't do anything wrong." She protested. "Why don't you ask someone else to do it." She suggested.

"No," he said his cold voice startling her momentarily the girl was used to such things but hhis tone was laced with venom. "You'll clean it, am I understood?"

The blonde girl nodded, biting the inside of her cheek as she contemplated saying something back. Ultimately, she shook her head and went ahead, cleaning the table, unaware of the man eyeing her up and down like a snack.

Y/N walked up to the adult male thinking that he was the boss of this place since he ordered the girl around.

"Hey," Y/N greeted the man. "Are you the manager or boss?" He asked.