Arai?

the sun slowly descending on the horizon, casting a golden hue over the university field. The air is filled with a gentle breeze, carrying the scent of freshly cut grass. Chay seated near the sidelines, his eyes fixed on his boyfriend, who is passionately honing his football skills.

"Oi! Khun Chay has Officially broken up with me now!" Macau whined as he started to cling to Porchay's shoulder while they sat in the university's open ground watching Beloved Phi Kiman practicing Football.

The rhythmic thud of the ball being kicked, the shouts of teammates, and the occasional laughter create a symphony of energy and camaraderie.

Porchay's rolled his eyes back in annoyance. He wanted to focus on His Boyfriend looking all hoand and running around however Since He has been told that Kim and him are moving together Macau has become a more clingy brat. Like Koala. Or Superglue. Throwing childish tantrums.

As the sky transforms into a canvas of vibrant colors, the lights on the field start to flicker to life, illuminating the players and intensifying the atmosphere.

"Ai'sat It Hurts! Now you have become so mean! What has Phi Kimhan Done to you? Where is my Cute Porchay?" Chay shrugged his shoulder and flicked on Macau's Forehead. Who in response tried to hit him back. But out of nowhere, a hand came in between holding Macau's wrist a little too tightly in comparison to the strength of a student.

"P'Kim?" Kim threw sharp arrows with his eyes at Macau.

Both Porchay and Macau stunned looked at the owner of the Muscled Arm, apparently, he wasn't looking happy at all!

Macau Halted his own wrist backward and groaned in pain, soothing the area that got bruised with red marks.

"AI'KIMHAN! DAMN GORILLA! TRYING TO BREAK MY WRIST!" Macau pointed the finger at him looking all enraged.

"Don't touch My boyfriend then" Kim mockingly smiled and gently cupped Porchay's face, Inspecting if there were any scratches or not.

"Pai, Phi Kim, Pai! I am not a child!" Porchay Stood with a scrunched nose and folded his hand on the chest. Kim smiled diverting his attention from Macau. Meanwhile, Macau looked at him astonished. This man almost gave him a greenstick fracture now looking at his lover like a kitten. The duality of this man. Macau Scoffed.

"You Are My Baby, Nong Chay" His tone was coated with honey, as he teased his lover while trying to kiss him on those pouty lips.

"Oi Phi You are sweaty take a shower!" Porchay pushed him back. Kim was indeed sweaty after the intense practice, the whole Uni was watching Them more like drooling on him and his team. Being this sexy is hard. Too much hustle to look cool everything. Nonetheless, Why should Kim care? He has his eyes on Beautiful Boy. Only His Boy!

"Chai. Chai. Cousin You Really should wash up! Eeekk!!Stinking Like Poop!!" Macau sheepishly smiled at him and earned a hard knock on his head from Kim who got a scroll from his comment.

"Macau Shut up. And Phi Go take a shower it's already night now!" Chay took out a towel from the bag and handed it to Kim as Kim whispered thank you, Angel. They got lost in each other's eyes. Like for the 10th time in a day.

"AI'SAT!" A ball hit Kim's back making him yell in anger he turned toward the direction the ball came from.

"Kim! Stop Flirting with your wife let's clean up. It's already late now." Mike his friend from the 3rd year teased. While others laughed and hooted. Kim showed them the middle finger and kissed Chay one more time, making him Blush and startled as he got away before Chay could hit him.

"Arai?" He asked Macau who was looking at him with a weird face. Macau Got up while his bag lay on the bench still. " You Haven't invited me since you got moved out of the university dorm, I feel hurt as your only best friend" He snorted pretending to be angry.

"It's not set yet. We have so many packages." He said with a small voice. Chay wanted to invite him but it's too hectic right now. Macau understood by the manner.

"Yeah, Kim Acts like Newlywed anyways" Macau bent to his side and started to look into his bag.

"Here's a gift for your new house" he placed the box with pink wrapping paper into chays hand.
With a mischievous grin as he presents it to Chay, saying, "Congratulations buddy! I couldn't resist getting you a little something ,

"Huh, What is that?" Chay raised an eyebrow and scrutinized the box.

"Don't open it now! It's a surprise." Confused Chay tried to open the packing but Macau snatched it back.

Chay didn't say anything just showed him a Frown on his face Nevertheless he pulled Macau into a tight hug and said

"Thanks, Buddy" Meanwhile Macau hmms in response with a small smile.

Kim Who just Changed his clothes in a hurry to be with His Angel, Saw the Scene his teammates behind him knew what was going to happen now. Kimhan is territorial. They all tried to contain the laughter. On the other hand, Kim ran at lightning speed.

"BRAT! STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" He yelled as he approached them.

Chay And Macau both heard the loud scream and Backed off while looking at Kim. Chay loudly sighs. He knew what was going to happen.

Kim has always been a little possessive when it comes to Chay, and Macau knows this all too well. Instead of pushing the boundaries, Macau playfully backs off.

When Kim came and stood in front of them as the Great Wall of China, His Hands Protecting Chay. Macau smirks evilly and wraps his arms around Kim, giving him a big hug.

Kim Stiffens his movement. "Hey Hey, Cousin I didn't know You were a hugger!"

"Shia LET GO OF ME!" He wriggles out of the Hug, His expression turns to disdain.

"Both of you Stop being childish" Chay Sternly lets out.

"But Angel Why is he hugging you? You need to take a shower now! I mean Now!" Kim huffed.

"Are you saying I am dirty?"

"Yes, You are!"

"What the fuck!"

"SAY SOMETHING ANGEL! HE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO ME!" He glared at him.

"CHAY TELL THIS OLD MAN TO BEING ILLOGICAL!" Macau showed him the finger.

"CHAY! — Chay?" Kim spoke but nobody answered. They diverted their eyes to side. However

By the time both were bickering Chay walked off leaving them alone.