What's in my Bag? (16+)

"ANGEL! Wait For Me!" Kim Shouted from Distance huffing the air as he saw Chay climbing inside the bus.

Chay continued to walk while a smirk appeared on his face. Seeing two grown boys bickering over nothing almost every day was annoyingly frustrating. On one side It's his Boyfriend other it's his best friend. So like a Good Person, he is. He always walks off leaving Macau And Kim at each other throats.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A delicious aroma of sizzling food engulfed the kitchen. Chay started to rinse the water out of the rice. He heard a clicking sound from the main door. Diverting his gaze in a hurry to look

It was Kim out of breath with a red hue spreading across his face.

"Cha-y. Why didn't you w-ait?" Hands on his knees he asks with a hefty voice. Chay rolls his eyes bag and continues to do the work as usual ignoring the puppy-faced Kim.

"Don't sulk now. It was your punishment for fighting with Macau. You guys literally act like Five year olds" Kim nodded sadly and placed his bag on the table. As he stumbled over to the couch, collapsing onto it with a dramatic sigh. "I thought I was going to miss that bus!"

"You could have stayed with Macau at his dorm" Chay laughed a little making Kim shut his eyes down displeasingly. "Porchay. You bully me!"

"How Come I do that?" Chay quickly filled a glass with cold water from the kitchen sink and hurried over to Kim, handing it.

Kim gulped down the water, feeling the cool liquid replenish their tired body. "Ah, that hits the spot. "Thanks, Angel. You just did it! Don't act innocent when you are a demon inside! -

A delicious smell hit Kim's senses before he could rant more he changed his whines to

- Your cooking smells amazing, by the way. What's on the menu tonight?"

Chay grinned, his eyes sparkling as he walked back to the kitchen.

"Go Change your Clothes first and then see it for yourself" Chay instructed him and Kim without argument hurried back to their room to change clothes.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Inside the room, Kim was looking through the closet to find comfy clothes. Until a different box shined through his eagle eyes.

Kim with a confused expression grabbed the box from Chay's Bag that was on the floor. He reads a note.

" Dear Nosy Cousin,

Thank me later!

- Magnificent Macau ;) "

Kim removed the white paper covering the object.

"That son of a bitch" Kim smirked and muttered under his breath. Macau is Magnificent for sure.

"PHI DINNER IS READY"

.
.
.
.
.

At night

As Chay emerged from the washroom, he reached for a towel to dry his wet hair. Unaware of Kim's presence, he didn't notice the smirk on his face. Chay made his way to the corner of the bed without looking around, until Kim grabbed his towel and tossed it away. Chay's face contorted with anger as he got up and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL?"

With a mischievous glint in his eye, Kim held up his bag and asked, "What's in your bag, baby?"

Porchay furrowed his brow, bewildered by Kim's sudden change in demeanor. He was already exhausted from completing chores and had no idea what Kim was playing at.