Kitten (18+)

His little Kitten somehow turned needy. Aroused, looking Sinful just to be devoured whole.

Kimhan bewildered by the mood was trying hard to remain unbothered but his Shaft was harder. A little crack between Porchay's butt was just the right to let his manhood enter.

However, Porchay has different plans today. He gets up from his boyfriend's stomach, to the ground looking at him with intensity.

Kim gets up, leans on the headboard, and pouts.

"Chay Come here"

He thought finally Chay complied with him.

"No"

He was wrong.

"Chay!"

This kitten is naughty even with a stern voice, giving him looks.

"Phi Go out"

Chay says as his hands rest on his curvaceous waist.

"What now what I have done?"

Like a child, Kim shakes his head.

"Phi just listen to me and come back in five minutes okay"

Porchay Sighs and composes himself.

"Too long Baby"

How could he go out of this proximity when Chay was looking this Sinful?

"PHI!"

"Okay"

With his head down Kim leaves the room without replying further what if Chay's moods get change? He cannot let this happen!

Not even in a million dreams.

Chay with a smile enters the bathroom and takes out the box with Lube in his hands.

.
.
.
.
.

Exact five minutes later

Kim enters

In front of him, Chay just like a Feline was kneeling on all fours on the bed, settled on his legs as if asking for something like the good kitten he was, nonetheless his almond skin was visible.

Just like a cat Chay gently touched over his beautifully evident hard, erection, while his head softly rested on the shoulder on the right with closed gazes.

A feather of smile like a dream aroused on his face, and a lustful sigh confirmed how wonderful it felt to be allowed to rub this pink shaft.

As he slowly opened his eyes, a gaze of sheer intensity pierced through the air, fixing upon Kim.

It was as if his eyes held an inferno of love, lust whatever you call it was within them, capable of melting even the strongest metal with scorching wave-aroused heat.

Scrutinized in each other's gazes. Meet the connection between their eyes felt electric as if the intensity of their emotions could set the world ablaze.

Porchay with his regal posture and a nose held high, Soon gracefully moved about on the bed.

His movements were reminiscent of a cat, delicately pawing at the surface before elegantly turning around and settling down.

Teasing his tiger at the highest. Every motion exuded a sense of comfort and contentment as if it was ensuring the perfect position to Kim relax in.

In that very moment, the alluring Kitten arched His back, enticingly raising the rear end and presenting it with an undeniable allure.

His gaze, filled with a seductive longing, turned back over its bare shoulder, inviting the stimulated man into a bubble of sensuality and desire.

He arched the back defiantly, a full display of his soft rear. Every detail was thrust forward, from the prominently pulsating core of its being down to the delicate, rose-hued opening that seemed somehow prepped with muscles twitching.

It was a spectacle unlike any other, a culmination of beauty and raw, primal energy.

Kim could no longer contain himself. He rushed and flipped Chay, dropping the bottle on the bed beside him With almost frenzied strength, he yanked Chay back by the hips, positioning him so that his buttocks were spread wide and lifted high at the edge of the bed, legs splayed apart.

"Ah—hhh—rrgg—hh"

His eyes rolled back in ecstasy as he let out a sweet, high-pitched cry of pleasure. With the calloused hand of Kim reached up between his legs, grasping his shaft and pumping it slowly with a motive.

Simultaneously, His head pressed between his ass, and a tongue began to explore the rear starting channel and opening smoothly. Sending shivers of intense sensation through his body.

It felt incredible what Kim was doing there. So
strange and unseemly and at the same time so hot and arousing.

That powerful tongue pressed against his perineum several times, circling his throbbing little pink ring of muscle and sinking a little deeper in between each time, while the lips that went with it alternately sucked and smacked it greedily.

No words could form in Chay's mouth. He was too turned on to say anything. The man between his legs was making sure of that.

Kim was a god. A sexy one. He knew what he was doing with all the skills, he just had to make his baby feel incredible. It was unconventional, yet insanely steamy and arousing.

He felt glorious, marvelous, and delighted to be the only one who could make this pretty boy overwhelmed with love or lust.

His other hand's thumb rubbed firmly against Chay's space between the shaft and the channel's opening, tongue circled around his clenching opening, it gradually develed deeper with each rotation.

"Fu—ck"

The lips, along with the tongue, eagerly sucked and smacked, causing a wave of sensations that made Chay tremble with pleasure.

He was trying to find his high.

"Go—sh Phi~ ah hm–m so goo—d ah just lik-e th-at!" He moaned with a tone laced with honey.

Chay's shyness vanished completely, his cheeks were glowing with crimson color, His cat ears tingling wildly as he tossed his head back and forth on the mattress in a frenzy of ecstasy.

His breathing started to become uneven With each movement, he pushed his rear end closer and closer to Kim's head, consumed by a burning desire for more.

"P—hi.. ahhh.. Ki–m! I a-m go—"

Abruptly, He remembered how Chay treated him this evening now it was his turn to treat him. With a smirk, he brushed his thumb over the tip of Chay's soft Cock blocking the twitching shaft from everything.

Even though he was hard on his own, leaking too, Nevertheless first little Kitten should be tamed First.

"Phi, let me aaa—hhhh mmm—mhhh God Phi
pl—ease aahhhr—rgghhhh" It was almost too late. His stomach churned, eyes started to water. He wanted to come over. However hard grip on his shaft wasn't letting him.

Suddenly

Kim Licking all the slick saliva from Porchay. He stopped backing off from the knees to standing in front once again.

leaving poor kitten, disheveled, sweaty, small bead of cum dripping, All needy his body was shivering. Chay whined with all his might.

All he could think of finishing this.

"Stop" Kim's voice dropped an octave. It was all raspy and dominant, Clearly making him understand now who was going to be in the lead.

"P—hi~"

"You want to come over Kitten?" He asks smirking, looking so proud of how needy he can make Chay for him.

Porchay nodded fastly looking at him with his doe eyes. Kim moved forward to where Chay lay and put one finger under his chin so their eyes could meet.

"Words, Baby!" Setting himself near his sensitive ear Kim started to nibble on them.

"Yes," Chay weakly moans.

"Good"

With the last utterance, Kim's Hand comes to work.

"Ah, ah, ah— ahhh" thrusting Chay's Shaft again and again until finally comes on his rough hands.

Tbc