predebut days

sh ⚠️

back to 2017.

"can you fucking stop messing up?!" hyunjin slightly raised his voice.

he just loved to take out his anger on jisung, even where there wasn't any need to. none of the members understood why they had to fight so much.

they may not like each other, but there's no need to argue all the time, especially when it's unnecessary.

when other members mess up, hyunjin is able to let it go, until when it comes to jisung.

the younger raised his voice too. "can you shut the fuck up?!" he yelled back.

"no! i don't see why would you even want to debut if you keep messing up! you aren't trying for fucks sake, han. if you can't remember a simple dance, then just sit the fuck down!" he shouted, making his way to jisung.

"both you stop." chan warned, holding hyunjin back.

"you." jisung pointed at chan. "don't fucking dare to interrupt us! it's our argument, not yours. you have nothing to do with it, so keep that little mouth of yours closed!"

oh how much jisungs words hit chan. he immediately went silent, still holding hyunjin however.

"seriously han? now you're taking out your anger  on chan hyung?" hyunjin scoffed, trying his best to get out of their leaders grip.

all eyes were fixed on jisung, some filled with disappointment and some with judgment.

minho stood in front of jisung in a protective manner. "what is your problem with jisung, huh?!"

hyunjin seemed a little surprised at minho suddenly yelling at him, well, he should've expected that since minho is always on jisungs side, no matter if he's the one that is wrong.

"stop protecting him, minho." changbin sighed, the other members agreeing with him. the next to speak was hyunjin again.

"maybe he should go to a therapist with those anger issues of his?!" he yelled back, leaving jisung stunned.

"i..." he had no idea what to say, but the thing he knew was that he doesn't have anger issues.

"he doesn't have anger issues." minho stated. "and you are the one who started this, so don't try to put the blame on jisung!"

however, hyunjin was still keeping this up, with literally rest of the members on his side.

"he's the one that yelled at channie hyung."

"hyunjin is right though"

"but that's true. he keeps screwing up."

"we don't need a member that always fights with everyone."

"are you fucking kidding me?!" minho shouted, eyeing all the members. "it's not jisungs fault that you misunderstand his actions and behavior, so cut it! none of you knows that he really struggles and tries to be as nice as possible."

"is that our fault that he acts like an arrogant dick?!" hyunjin gritted his teeth.

"yes, it is! all of you, and i mean ALL of you are stressing him. you obviously don't know what he feels, but it's pretty visible that he struggles!" no matter how much minho will yell, the members will still be on the blondes side.

"i remember when he once threw a wallet at me."

"jisung insulted me because i asked him if he wants to hang out."

"he yelled at me when i wanted to cook for him."

"he cries without a reason."

all the comments from his friends were making jisung want to commit suicide right there and then.