letter

summary: minho receives a letter from jisung, but the thing? jisung is dead.

minho opened the letter, furrowing his eyebrows at the start.

hi minho.

it's been a long time, right? all the moments when we weren't able to see each other made me rethink everything again. at first, i would like to tell you the reasons why i killed myself.

1. kyungsoo. ever since i joined our school, he has been extra mean to me. i wont say how much awful things he did to me, since its way too cruel.

2. all teachers. none if them believed me when i vented to them. all they said was that im "overreacting."

3. my mom. she kept pressuring me so much. i spent so many days crying because of her.

4. felix. you may or may not be friends with him now, but it all started by a stupid rumor. ask him about it.

5. seungho. he was way more cruel than kyungsoo. he burnt my arms and wrists so many times that i cant even count how much. one time he even broke my arm.

6. changbin. you may think of him as a good mate, but trust me, hes way far away from being a "good mate." i remember the day the rumors started, october 17th, he told me i should commit. even when the rumors turned out to be false, he kept repeating the same thing. he made so many posters about me. when seungmin tried to talk with me, he broke my nose saying i was provoking seungmin.

you were the only person i stayed alive for so long. the day i met you, august 8th was the best day of my whole life. something specific sparkled between us and i knew its the right person.

right person, wrong time huh?

and our last eye contact... may 3rd, 9.32 pm. the last time we ever looked into our eyes and saw each other.

just so you know, please be strong for me, no matter what happens, okay? just like i stayed strong for you for nine months. the longest i could hang on.

i dont know how you reacted to the news about me being dead, but i guess you were confused.

minho, you have such a good soul. your smile always lightened up my day. im very thankful i met you and for the hours you spent comforting me, even though you didnt have to.

i even remember the first time i vented to you which was on september 14th, on my birthday. we went out and you bought me a cake. that was the best birthday in my whole life, you know? im glad i spent it with you.

our first date was on the beach, remember? august 29th. you pushed me into the water and then you fell right with me as you couldnt keep your balance haha :).

our second date was on september 3rd, when you took me to the cinema and made fun of me because i kept covering my eyes.

or our argument... it was just a day before my death, on may 2nd. hyung, im so so sorry. i know i was wrong yet denied to apologize. thankfully, we made up the next day, however, it was just too much... i couldnt stay alive anymore.

minho hyung, i love you so much and i'll never stop loving you. i love you since august 8th till now.

meet up at the beach today, 8 pm?

yes/no

your dearest boyfriend, han jisung.

whatttt

591 words

not proofread