little fighter

summary: jisung gets shot in the head

angst, blood

"jisung, get ready. it's time already." minho gently patted jisung on the head.

jisung sighed quite loudly. he lazily got up from the sofa and headed to the door. soon, he was out of the mansion, waiting in the car for others.

not too long after, changbin came with felix and seungmin.

felix took a seat next to jisung, smiling. jisung smiled back, now a bit more comfortable.

two minutes later, chan, jeongin, minho and hyunjin came all together.

"everyone's ready?" chan asked, eyeing the members.

everybody nodded and jisung got even more comfortable. maybe it won't be that bad?

chan drove for about 15 minutes, before signaling that they can leave the car.

"okay, jisung, you will go with hyunjin and minho. i will go with the rest. if anything happens, call me through the earpiece."

everyone nodded along, and headed into the direction they were supposed to be in.

"no need to stress, okay?" minho patted jisung on the head and hyunjin just watched. he was somehow third wheeling.

"okay, we're here. don't speak and follow me." minho seriously commanded.

jisung followed him very close, with hyunjin behind.

well, for now he felt a bit safe because two well trained guys were with him. one in front of him and second behind.

"it's here. look for the documents." minho whispered.

he opened the door, and the other two entered the room.

the water they were walking on was the only sound. jisung quickly checked the first two cabinets.

there weren't any documents, there wasn't anything.

he checked the third one. still nothing.

"hyunjin, minho hyung, have you found anything?" he quietly asked.

they shook their heads, and that's when jisung realized that something is wrong.

"minho, i haven't found anything either. something is wrong." he eyed the room and ran to the other side of the room to check the last cabinet.

a wave of seriousness hit minho.

"trap."

"well, i'm glad you finally realized." a voice said.

park yeongsu, their enemy stood up from behind the sofa.

minho stared at yeongsu, not moving an inch. jisung anxiously watched everything, afraid for his life.

"jisung. come here." minho said to jisung who was on the left side.
| y |
|           |
|j             |
|              |
|   m,h    |
(small description)

jisung obeyed, but stopped immediately when he heard the gun click.

"i wouldn't recommend that." yeongsu threatened. "one move and the bullet will be in your head." he pointed the gun at jisung.

"jisung, don't move!" minho yelled, as if jisung didn't know not to make a single move.

sweat was rolling down his forehead and he started getting hot from all the stress. like he would pass out any second.