steel

summary: jisung's and minho's enemies are following them.

angst, blood, fighting

"fuck." minho cursed under his breath, loud
enough for jisung to hear him. the youngers expressions sifted from a happy one to a concerned one.

"whats wrong?" he asked, a little unsure.

"they are after us." and thats the moment when realization hit jisung. jaehyun and heeseung were right behind them, which wasnt good at all.

"fuck fuck fuck!" minho screamed, driving the car in different directions, once to the right and then to the left. yet, their enemies werent showing any signs of giving up.

"hyung, i dont have any guns." jisung quietly said, staring at the car following them. the older didnt say anything at first as he was too focused on trying to get away.

"its okay, there are some in the trunk." he assured him. "when we will loose them, i will quickly park and get the guns."

the blonde nodded, trying to keep his cool. inside he was panicking. yes, he was on multiple missions, but this was different.

the both of them were alone now. no chan, changbin and other members. heeseung and jaehyun are able to take the both of them down really quickly.

yeah, minhos powerful as hell, but even hes not able to fight them, so, they could be dead any second now.

jisungs stomach started to hurt due to the stress as he still stared at the car, now gripping at his seat.

minho didnt say anything and just tightened his grip on the wheel to the point where his knuckles turned white.

"okay jisung, get ready. theres a building over there. we'll stop there and grab the guns. if we wont be able to make it back to the car, run and i mean RUN to the building immediately. do you understand?"

jisung just nodded along, while minho decided to check if the younger understood everything.

"so what are we going to do?"

the brunette gulped. "uhm.. you'll s-stop the car over the building a-and we'll grab the guns. if we... if we wont be able to make it back to the car, we'll have to run to the building.." he mentally cursed at himself for stuttering so much. he just showed how much of a coward he is.

there was no use in calling chan now. they dont have time for that.

as the older parked the car, he wasted no time and practically jumped out if it, yelling at jisung to do the same.

the younger obeyed and ran with minho to the back of the car. the trunk opened and at the same moment a car stopped right behind them.

"GRAB THE GUN!" jisung immediately did as he said, and before he could even look at the two males leaving the car, he was pulled away.

minho held onto his hand tightly, not letting go.

the wind messed their hair, but they couldnt care less as they ran for their lives.

they entered the building and minho let jisung go first, just in case. "go to these stairs!" the younger rushed to the said thing and went upstairs.

he quickly turned around and all of sudden minho wasnt here. he panicked immediately yelling out for him. "minho hyung!"

he heard some gunshots and grunting which meant that all of them had to still be at the first floor.

he ran down, a gasp leaving his mouth at the sight. minho was barely able to fight them and clearly needed help, which jisung gladly gave him.