chapter 15

Esra was always feeling like she had a headache. During the nights, memories that felt real yet distant began to resurface. Her only peace came whenever she ws with trix. Today, esra had a three-way fight with glimmer and serra, who had barely survived after her fight with trix . Esra had readied a shadowflux lance, which she threw on glimmer who immediately brandished to rainbow light knives and blocked the attack. Suddenly, they were both lifted off the floor by esra . Serra was smart. She had bounded them with gales so that they couldn't move any part of the body. After seeing her and glimmer struggle to no avail, serra started laughing and said ,"two of the neverseen's mightiest elementals taken down in a couple of minutes by the guster back after almost dying." Glimmer suddenly started smiling and said,"not so fast. You little airhead" Then she made a very thin beam of blue light and literally cut the air binding her. Now Esra was frustrated. Shades were considered as most powerful elementals.and here she was, getting destroyed in one move Just then,glimmer turned serra's trick on her by binding her with what seemed to be bonds of pure light.once she was done, she cut off Esra's bounds . When serra was fully bounded she still smiled and spoke to esra,"darkness is supposedly the most powerful off elements. Either that is a lie or ...." Esra was too agitated to listen to her complete the sentence. Esra stormed off into her dormitory to think about a familiar dilemma. Darkness was the building block of the world. She should be the most powerful elemental there is. It was all because her father told her not to store shadows within herself. To not be in a constant touch with them. Esra felt her father was just trying to make her weaker ,more like him. Still another part of her kept screaming that these thoughts were not hers. This would just make her the puppet. But then her dominant part told that there was nothing wrong in being a weapon. A weapon is exactly what wins wars. Especially a weapon which doesn't need a wielder. Yes she had reached a decision. Needless to say, that evening Esra went back to her comrades changed. She was much more powerful yet ... somehow not herself anymore.

Hello readers! This chapter was kind of out of the blue. But it was basically my answer to a common question about why Tam has not lost most of his humanity despite being of the same cadre as umber who seems so cold and malicious and downright evil. However ghix chapter also had an Easter egg that is going to be continued in my further chapters. Let's see if you guys find it out😁. Also now I am a bit busy so will take 2 or 3 days to update😭. Though if possible, I'll still try to update daily.

So until the next chapter ,
byeeeeeee !