The necklace

I might write chapters like once a week, it depends on how busy I am or like how motivated. I'm not best at writing stories so it might suck😭. But I really hope you all will like it! Also this is going to be in object form, because why not! This chapter might all be leafy's pov. Teehee

Recently, leafy and Ruby had moved in to an apartment in YoyleCity, once leafy and Ruby had settled in leafy decided to go to the grocery store and get some food they could put in there fridge.
(Leafy's pov)
Me and Ruby had just moved in to an apartment in YoyleCity! Once me and ruby settled in I told her that I would be going to the grocery store to get some food for us and because we didn't have food in the fridge. Before I left Ruby came up to me and handed me some money, obviously I declined it and told her I had some with me but she insisted so I just took the money and went out the front door. I started walking to the grocery store when I passed an alley way...it seemed pretty dark but I saw a purple-ish blue-ish light coming from a little bag. I walked closer to it and bend down to grab it, I slowly opened the brown bag and I saw...the most pretty purple necklace...I felt so attracted to it for some reason...I grabbed it out of the bag, and held it in my hand. It was so shine! And I could see my reflection on it. Suddenly I felt as my hands were moving by themselves! I was about to put on the necklace when I stopped myself, I was supposed to grab groceries! I still had the necklace in my hand as I rushed to the grocery store!

(Later)

I made it home with the bags of food and some other things in my hand while still holding the necklace, it looked too precious to leave behind to I kept it with me, I made it to the apartment and opened the door to find Ruby waiting there!
Ruby: "what took you so longgg! I got hungry!"
"Sorry! I just...I kinda got distracted!" Did I really take that long?
Ruby: "as long as you're here and have food then it's fine! So what did you bring?"
"I just got some hot pockets, chicken nuggets and some other-"
Ruby cut me off before I could finish my sentence. Ruby: YOU BOUGHT CHICKEN NUGGETS!?
Ruby took the bag that had the frozen chicken nuggets and took them out of the bag Ruby: yesssss! She opens the bag and pours them into a bowl and puts them in the microwave to heat up "you put chicken nuggets in microwave to heat up??..."
Ruby: "ya, so? Are you judging me??" Ruby looks at me frustrated and kinda annoyed
"Of course not!!l I totally was, but I didn't tell her that. After Ruby helped me put the food away and some other stuff. Once we finished, Ruby's chicken nuggets had finished heating up and she started to eat them, she was pretty much shoving them down her throat...I just grabbed an apple and started to eat that. We started talking a little bit has we where eating.

(Later)

After we finished eating it started to get dark, I looked over to Ruby who was already yawning, I smiled softly and got up.
"We should probably start heading to bed,"
Ruby nodded as she got up out of the chair
Ruby: "you're probably right.. yawn well night leafy..."
"Night Ruby!"
We both went our separate ways and went into our rooms, I walk over to my door and open it walking over to my bed and fall back letting out a sigh, I look down to my left hand and open it slightly revealing the purple necklace. I wondered who would leave such a beautiful necklace?...it's really pretty! I turn over to my side holding the necklace tightly to my chest, I yawn as I slowly drift to sleep.

My eyes shoot wide open as I was breathing heavy, I sit up to find myself in a smallish dark room...I stand up and look around confused, I turn around behind me slowly to find the purple necklace floating in thin air! I was a little hesitant but I slowly walk up to it...I felt so attracted to it for some odd reason?... I lean in closer and grab the necklace, as I grab it a pair of hands cover my eyes!!

Teehee, I left you guys on a cliff hanger!! Sorry it was kinda short, I just really wanted to make a random cliffhanger.
Anyway I hope you like it, it was kinda rushed! Words 811