• Birthday • POOB X READER

Not requested, first real chapter though!
Reader is gender neutral
This was in somewhat celebration that my birthday was yesterday:3

F/F = Favourite Flavor
F/C = Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up, before looking at your calendar.
Today is your birthday! The day you were born into this world, you couldn't help but to smile at the fact it was.

You got up, before walking out of your house, you looked down at your phone to see your best friend, Poob as texted you!

Partyobsessed: happy birthday Y/N! Come to the party house level soon :D, ,mayb I'll meet u there ovo

You looked at your phone, wondering what it could be (it's obvious) yet you shrugged, you were reaching the regretevator anyways.

Ding!

A regretevator had stopped at the subway level, and you could hear the loud party horn blow before they peeked in, their face lit up when they saw you!, they quickly entered the regretevator, coming over to you.

"Happy birthday Y/N, I'm glad I got to tell you in person!"

You smiled, before responding back.

"Thank you Poob."

If they weren't smiling now, they were definitely smiling before, they were glad you weren't a copy of pest!
The regretevator continued to move up, the soft shaking wasn't noticeable by the talking of you and Poob.

Ding!

You heard loud music and could see flashing lights peeking into the regretevator, suddenly, Poob offered you their hand, a light blush covering their face, and with a blow of a party horn they said,

"Cmon! I set this whole party up for you!"

You gladly took your freinds hand, yet you still continued to blush more, and they ran out, the grass softly crunching under you guys as the house got more and more visible.
After you guys went inside, you became aware of the surroundings,

Other npcs from the regretevator and others talked and laughed, and a sign was hanged up, the words in (F/C) saying,

"Happy birthday Y/n!"

You smiled, before Poob smiled as they noticed you were intranced, they quickly lead you to the party table, the cloth in (F/C) and a [Cake or cupcakes idc] with (F/F), you took a piece[or slice] of the treat and bit down, Poob laughed and grabbed themselves one.

This was a birthday you were gonna remember.
---------
Woohoo!! Yea first CHAPTER BABBY

Words:400

Hope u enjoyed