'Stargazer Stargazin' 'SpudxReader'

I spinned a wheel for this

Requested by the wheel

Really short, jst wanted to get this out.
-------------

"Spud..would like to..gaze at..spud star.."

You smiled as they agreed, both of you were waiting on the regretevator for the right floor,

So far, no luck. Of course you couldn't tell what time it was on the regretevator, there wasn't a time system or anything that actually worked like a clock.

So you sat down and waited, it didn't take long for Spud to come up next to you, they looked down, the bucket rested on their head was slowly falling, you got up and gently places it back on, a slight metal sound came from the adjusting,

You couldn't really tell, but spud smiled at you, remembering why they fell for you all over again.

You looked as the regretevator doors opened,

'Two stud camp'

This was the floor, you made sure to glance at spud every so often and to take quick looks at the night sky.

Clear, as it should be.

No UFOs,check, no strange alien activity, check, no alien cat check, no Gnarpy, all clear!

You made sure to say this out loud so spud could hear, a small smile spread on you face as you saw them calm down, their breathing getting calmer.

You pointed to a hill in the distance, small yet the stars above it were plenty and visible.
You two traveled the grass, the night sky filled with small lights shined above both of you, giving you a personal fill of pride, even your partner looked happy as you guys approached the hill!

Climbing up was a easy task, you made sure to help spud get up the hill as their.. lost of legs were somewhat a problem.

No worries, you both were able to get up safely, you pointed towards a visible consolation, the stars shining connected it into the big dipper.

"Spud.see...dipper...spud..want see..spud,..star."

You smiled gently, before flopping onto the grass, your partner spud rested next to you, their bucket staying on their head.

You pointed towards the star they called "Spud Star" and you noticed the smile on spuds face get larger.

~~~~~~~~~
Words:370

Yay spud, not my best wtk, feels a bit repetitive, srey

Ik I said I would stop writing for today BUT I GOT SO MUCH UN-USED MOTIVATION COURSING THREW ME I NEEDA BURN ITTTTTT RÀAAAAAAA