•The Past Hurts.• •PLATIONIC!SpudxReader•

Requested by: bobloxianmofo

TW:
Mentioned experimenting
Mentioned torture
Mentioned lobotomy (FIRE IN THE HOLE)
Panick attacks
Gorey maybe o-o
Blloooody

This is basically gonna be in the same setting as (stargazin spud) because I'm lazy 🤫🤫😋😋
If any of this triggers you please click off of this chapter.
With that enjoy mateys
--------------

Out of all the things spud had to forget, why couldn't he forget this?

The screaming in fear, being taken away by a bright, neon, green UFO, seeing.. [???] Cry for their own name,  who they've long forgotten. Out of all the things, why did they have to remember?

The chained up, being confused and scared, thinking this was the end, (and how they wish it was.) until seeing the two-tailed with two rip-like ear being, a red suit and two black pairs of eyes, hungry for what it seemed like a forever meal of.. knowledge. Knowledge they didn't need, but would do anything for it.

The screaming, the blood running down their head, their leg on on he floor, the bone, marrow, staring at them. The veins they had to remember the sound off, the lips, the smile of their past self removed, the past of where a mouth used to be cut, like a nasty burn mark. You could see bloody teeth, a freak already. With two missing legs and a cut off mouth.

The needles, the sharp, glowing eyes of a thin line looked at them with a substance only god (if they still looked down on them.) could tell what it was mixed of, or what it did. They screamed as they felt their skin burn off, and they saw the transformation with their own eyes. Blurry with past and new tears and red with fear from days long ago.

<--------->

"Spud..spud? Are you okay? You've been zoned out for about 5 minutes now."

The night-sky dawned over you two, you were both sitting on the hill-side were the stars light pointed down on you both, you were supposed to leave about a few minutes ago, yet no matter what you tried you couldn't get spud out of their deep thoughts, you had simply thought they were enjoying the night -sky when they didn't respond to you at first. Now you couldn't help but think, you were a fool.

They suddenly looked up at you, before letting out the best sigh that they could. Before giving you a sadden glance, you gently made sure they knew that you were going to grab their hand(leg things but ima call it hands for easier :3) , before you gently placed down your fingers, even after that they still flinched, and you slightly frowned.

You walked with them back to the regretevator, before looking around, making sure Gnarpy wasn't there to bother you both. Thankfully luck was on you're side and the green alien cat was nowhere to be seen. You looked at spud as they looked to the ground, deep into thought once again.

At once, it clicked, you knew what they were thinking about, you made silent footsteps near spud, hoping not to startle them, and you waved your hand infront of their face, spud took one glance at you before looking at the wall beside them, yet you continued to look at them, a frown on your face. You tapped on studs shoulder, before they turned to look at you.

"Hug?" You said, spreading your arms out, before they took small steps towards you, you didn't move an inch, before spud suddenly came crashing towards you, and you slightly wobbled a bit, but held your ground otherwise. You smiled, rubbing circles in their back.

"It's all over, nothing can hurt you ever again, Gnarpy isn't here and won't be here for A long time."  You sad as silently as you could, you looked up at their sideways mouth, a small smile implanted on it, "How about when a shop floor comes up, we get you whatever you like." They nodded their head yes, no words was needed for the two of you.

---------
Words: 647

You can tell I gave up after awhile😀

The idea was cool in my head but I have no motivation...