"Take a Hint!" -MarkxReader-

Requested by BackroomsThing

--------------

You had hopped onto the regretevator for what seemed to be the fifty time this week, you stood next to a corner, flipping a coin into the air and than silently hoping it would land on the color you picked (most of the time It did!), you looked around, listening to the regretevators tunes, you finally heard the regretevator stop, to see a somewhat destoried building.

Suddenly, a wood like figure came through it "Hey Jim." It said, before 'walking' inside the regretevator, oh, it was just your best friend mark! You waved to him, before he walked up to you and stared at you. You looked right at him, he was a bit shorter than you (or taller, do what you want :3) and suddenly he spoke up,
"Well, Partner', I wanted to give ya' this gift!", from behind his back, he pulled out a bundle of pink flowers and roses. You smiled at the sweet smelling gift.
"Aww, thanks mark! Your the bestest friend I could ask for."  You could swear you saw him frown a bit, but you chose to ingore it, the flower bundles were your focus now!

<------>
The next day, you went back into the regretevator, walking inside once again, the familiar old hard wooden floors with the axolotl sun symbol stared at you, you always found it a bit creepy.

A few floors have gone by, to the gumball machine (now dr.retro is in here o-o) to the regretevators power going out. You leaned against the walls, still pondering about the flowers Mark gave you, did they mean something mor- CRASH   "Hey Jim." You're freind greeted you once again, you smiled as he came closer too you, this time with a heart shaped letter into this hand.

"For you, (Y/N)'" He handed you the heart shaped letter, and you opened it and read it out, after scanning through all the words, you chuckled a bit, you could see his head turn like a confused dog. "'Ey, what's so Funny'?!" You looked at him, humor visible through your eyes. "Are you still fawning over Wallter- I mean the handwriting is good bu-" "Y/N!" You giggled you heard him yell, clearly with no harsh meaning of course, you two have had enough talks about the divorce to make it a somewhat light subject.

The frown on his face was still noticeable, he thought you weren't gonna notice his love until one day..

<3-----------~~

You were on the regretevator a bit early today, you glanced around, no npc was on the regretevator right now, and you were a bit uncomfortable with the awkward silence, suddenly, the door opened and poobed walked into the regretevator, holding a gift in their hands with a name tag on it titled, [FOR Y/N] Poob looked at you, before handing you the gift, before.. walking out the regretevator and getting crushed by the train.

After whatever you had just witnessed, you opened the gift Poob had left for you, inside was a note that read

[| PARTY AT POOBS HOUSE,
10:30PM!! COME PLZ D: |]

Well, you couldn't miss one of your other friends party for even if the world was ending, so you waited until your stop at one of the floors and got off, heading to your bedroom to pick out some clothing

<3---Small-time-skip-~~~

You had gotten ready, and we're heading out now, the house of the party was oddly dark and empty, you glanced around, before suddenly a bunch of colorful confetti came from the room ° 🎊 ° You looked around, before seeing mark with another bundle of roses and the same heart letter attached to it.

You looked up, paper dangled from the roof saying "Will you be mines, Y/N?", suddenly, all the gears In your (probably YouTube shorts rotten..) brain clicked on, and you rain up to him and said "Of course I will." He laughed, before pressing a kiss too you're check and saying "I'm glad you finally Noticed Th' Signs, Partner'!"

~~~~~~~~~
Words:676

Sorry for not updating, o don't like how this came out D: read it n weep ig.
Working on the other requests 😭🙏😭🦹😞😭😀🌟🌟👾💫