CHAPTER V : Bull.

---------------------------------------------
DETECTIVE DEPARTMENT
---------------------------------------------

Gray and Piper entered the detective department and the situation of the polices jumping on Bull seems to be settled down now. A police notices Gray and dashes to him.

POLICE : Sir Gray‚ we have handcuffed the man named Bull already. You may do your job with him at the

Gray nodded his head and thnaks the police as he heads to the interrogation room once again like a few days back. Honestly‚ Gray felt much more nervous‚ Bull looks like the type of guy that would easily break through the handcuffs and spent no effort jumping on someone. Anyways Gray expect high security services if that happens somehow.

---------------------------------------------
INTERROGATION ROOM
---------------------------------------------

Gray enters the interrogation room and as again‚ two chair and one table. Bull was sitting in one of them and his handcuff DEFINITELY looked more secures then his other suspect. Bull slightly titled his head to Gray and gave him an unpleasant look.

BULL : I'm here to drink dark roasted coffee! Yeah right.

Bull imitates Gray's words from the last time they saw each other. Gray wanted to keep it cool so he just decided to laugh but deep down he was VERY concerned.

GRAY : So you must know why you're here and why I'm here I'm I right? If so I can begin questioning you.

Bull just rolled his eye which basically meant a yes so Gray sat down‚ looking straight at Bull. He got up his note and pencil to write down his information. Gray decided that he wanted to ask the same questions as before‚ maybe more questions if needed.

GRAY : So tell me‚ what was Lola doing the last time you saw her?

BULL : Oh well.. I uhm last saw her... talking with her bodyguard.

Gray found that VERY suspicious. Bull's tone dropped and there were sudden pauses. Not to mention‚ his other supsect answer did not match with Bull's.

GRAY : Well‚ what were YOU doing with the last time with Lola.

BULL : Oh yeah.. I was actually a big fan of her so I just.. asked for an autograph you know?

Bull does an awakard laugh after saying that. Once again‚ his tone is different. Gray definitely knew he was lying but he can't just confront him suddenly. He wrote down all this information in his notebook and looked back at Bull once again. Maybe doing the same trick question would help a lot.

GRAY : I see I see.. Don't mind me asking but if you committed the crime‚ how would you do it?

Bull's face completely changed after hearing that question‚ he oddly looked much more confident and he had a smirk in his face.

BULL : Ha. Shoot the victim. Pretty easy.

GRAY : Oh okay..

Now things were getting VERY suspicious. First things first‚ his story didn't add up to the other suspect story. Second‚ he acted and answered VERY suspicious. The random and sudden pauses and tone changing was definitely not normal. Last but not least‚ him answering that he'd use a gun to kill her and guess what? A gun is the MOST likely item to kill her off. Gray doubt he was the murderer. He looked up to the CCTV camera‚ expecting to police to see him and just gave a thumbs up to them. I hope the case will be over soon! Gray wanted to ask Bull one more question.

GRAY : Okay‚ one more question sir. What's your relationship with Lola?

Gray could see that Bull's was honestly.. in shocked. But sooner or later‚ he cleared his throat and began to speak.