CHAPTER VI : The Results.

Gray put back Bull's criminal record paper back to the file and wanted to bring it with him for proof but obviously he needed permission so off he went to find the same police. He searched for him but it luckily didn't take much time because he was pretty near the area.

GRAY : Thanks a lot for getting me Bull Blanco's criminal case. As a certified detective‚ may I bring this with me for a couple days?

POLICE : Eh‚ sure partner. You better bring it back though!

Gray thanked the police officer two times and headed outside. He wanted to go home already as it was about 9:00 PM or so but he needed to keep this file somewhere safe.. Gray went back to the detective department theb later entered his office.

-----------------------------
GRAY'S OFFICE
-----------------------------

Gray looked around his office‚ thinking of a safe place to put the file. He ducked down or even climbed up certain items just to see if it was a good place until he finally found a good place to keep it. He placed the file right under the coffee machine and it so happened to be the EXACT size of the file. Gray took a few steps back to see how it would look from different angles and guess what? It looked like as if there was nothing! Gray thought he was so smart for having such an amazing and brilliant plan which isn't so crazy but eh‚ let people be delusional to themselves they say. Gray looked back at his phone‚ 9:11PM. I guess it was time to go back home and have a good nap. He called a taxi and entered it.

-------------------------------
INSIDE THE TAXI
-------------------------------

GRAY : Hello‚ could you bring me to Snowtel.

DRIVER : Of course my man!

The driver speeds off. This might be the first time in a while that the driver seems legit and not some random creepy dude that would kidnap you or threaten you. He seemed actually chill which is honestly surprising‚ Gray thought. The driver had ginger hair‚ similar to Piper's hair colour. He also wore sunglasses but you can't even see one bit of his eye. Gray didn't really care about the guys clothes but he found it quite.. interesting that the guy's glasses was like that but he didn't mind at all. After some time‚ they reached at Snowtel.

GRAY : Thanks a lot.

Gray says as he hands out some money to the driver. The driver just nods and speeds off after collecting the money. Gray callef an elevator and then finally enter his room.

--------------------------
GRAY'S ROOM
--------------------------

Gray puts up his jacket and immediately RAN to his coffee machine and made a dark roasted coffee. He put the perfect amount of sugar‚ perfect amount of milk and basically perfect amount of everything. He sat on his couch and blowed his coffee so it wouldn't be too hot. After a few minutes‚ he took a sip and YUMMMMMMM! Gray was amazed‚ like usual. The world wouldn't be perfect without black roasted coffee. It was just so good‚ nothing could compete against it. After drinking all of the coffee‚ Gray felt full already. Maybe eating dinner today isn't a good idea‚ he'll most likely get sick anyways. After cleaning his cup‚ he showers‚ brush his teeth and clean his face like a normal human being. Gray looked at his clock‚ EXACTLY 10:00PM. He just decided to sleep now but suddenly his phone had a notification. It seemed like it was from Piper. He opened his phone and checked the message. It said:

"hey make sure to come to the lab at 11 am tomorrow they said it would be done around that time"

Gray was quite amazed by how they were able to do it that fast but scienctist stuffs honestly. He didn't even dare to reply to it and just reacted with the thumbs up emoji. He put his phone down on his nightstand and made his alarm to 6:00 AM like usual. Finally‚ he went to bed and slept about ten minutes later.

----------------------------
THE NEXT DAY
----------------------------

A day passed. Gray's alarm started ringing and Gray was so tired that he didn't even feel like turning off his alarm. Five or more minutes passed and he just got tired of that annoying sound alarms made and finally decided to turn it off and get up of his bed for once. He brushed his teeth‚ combed his hair and put on his classic detective outfit. He went to his living room and made a black roasted coffee and a classic english toast. To be honest‚ the black roasted coffee did taste GOOD but it didn't hype Gray that much like usual. Maybe it wasn't just that day you know? Gray called a taxi and made his way to the lobby.

----------------------
THE LOBBY
----------------------

Gray checked for the car's information and the car so happened to be a black coloured car. I mean‚ Gray had nothing wrong with the colour but it just made him feel more dead. Might be one of those "me" problem situation. Gray just waited till the car came and he just entered teh car because that's what you're supposed to do when you see your car.

-----------------------------
INSIDE THE CAR
-----------------------------

GRAY : The Biology Lab.

Gray didn't even felt like saying anything other than where he wanted to go nor does he want to see how the driver looks like. He just sat there throughout the whole ride‚ his mouth being shut. Thankfully the driver doesn't seem to care‚ perhaps the only thing Gray notices about the driver. After around ten minutes‚ they reached the lab. Gray passed his money to the driver and immediately dashed out the car. He couldn't see anyone outside of the lab‚ perhaps they're inside.

--------------------
THE LAB
--------------------

Gray enters the lab and notices Piper but only one scienctist this time. Can't forget that little robot sprout thing as well. Out of all sudden‚ the ginger haired scienctist started speaking.

SCIENCTIST : Okay great you're both here! We were able to calculate pretty fast as the fingerprint contains a lot of DNA compared to others! But now the moment you were waiting for‚ here's the results!

The scienctist showed Gray and Piper a screen with all the information. Gray face made a reaction‚ a shocked one. Gray turned his face to Piper and he could she was shocked as well. Perhaps she's even more shocked than him. The results showed that the two fingerprints belonged to Lola and Bull. Gray definitely knew who the murderer was. He turned his face once again to Piper and she gave a look‚ a look that Gray could quite understand. She was giving one of those "you know who it is right?" look. It seems like the case will soon be finished which is quite nice Gray must admit. Maybe Gray might actually solve a case for once? The scientist just stared at the both of them and their shocked faces. She did a quiet giggle as well.

SCIENCTIST : Well‚ I hope the results satisfied both of you. I could print the results for both of you if you liked?

PIPER : Yes please. Make sure it's two copies alright.?

----------------------------
AUTHOR NOTE
----------------------------
credits to kammyymmy on pinterest for the image!!

i bet without the intro filler part this part would prolly be the shortest one. lowkey disappointed on this chapter. trust me I'M DESPRATE for suggestions 😭😭 also guys i lowkey wanna get virus charlie like charlie legendary skin?? that's a big yes i need it honestly. anyways hoped you like my story till now!

TOTAL WORDS : 1275