Epilogue.

-----------------------------------------------------
CONTINUE FROM LAST CHAPTER
-----------------------------------------------------

Gray was quite shocked to see Piper‚ it felt like not seeing her for decades even though it was only one year. For some reason‚ Gray felt quite glad to see her again.

GRAY : Wanna get a cup of coffee and perhaps a chat?

PIPER : Sure I guess.

They found an empty table and took a seat. Gray called a waiter and they ordered to their likings. Gray obviously ordered a cup of dark roasted coffee while Piper ordered a small piece of chocolate cake. After ordering‚ Gray decided to start the conversation.

GRAY : So how's life?

PIPER : Secret.

GRAY : Uhhh.. Okay..

It was quiet for a while due to Piper making things quite awakard. Suddenly‚ Piper started talking.

PIPER : Do you still work as a detective?

GRAY : Of course I do‚ why ask..?

PIPER : I saw you at Starr Park‚ miming or something. You got another job?

Gray immediately shutted his mouth‚ Piper knows he mimes which is VERY awkward. After five seconds‚ he decided to reply.

GRAY : Nothing new‚ I uh.. mimed for quite awhile. Just for fun.

PIPER : I see.

As Gray wanted to say something‚ the waitress arrived at their table with their orders. Gray thanked the waitress and immediately started gulping every single drop of the coffee‚ within a minute‚ he was finished. Piper‚ who hasn't even finish munching her first bite of her cake just stared at him but it wasn't an unpleasant look which is quite shocking. Maybe Piper changed?

GRAY : This might be quite personal but‚ did you leave the detective department?

Piper looked at him for three seconds before completely munching her cake and replied back.

PIPER : Secret.

GRAY : Gosh what's your problem?

Gray moved him and his chair back and crossed his arm around his chest. Gray nor Piper didn't speak after that and he just waited till Piper finished eating her slice of cake.

GRAY : That took a long time. Also I'm not paying.

PIPER : What? You offered me to eat with you and you're not paying.

Piper rolled her eye and gave an angry expression to Gray which was quite scary.

GRAY : Okay okay I'll pay..

They went to the counter and Gray paid for his and Piper's order. They both left the cafe and before Piper could leave‚ Gray said his goodbyes.

GRAY : Goodbye‚ the chat was good I guess.

PIPER : Bye. Perhaps we could meet again soon.?

Gray nodded his head and off they went in separate paths. Gray still worked as a successful detective but for Piper? Nobody knows. The two of them still see each other sometimes but usually when Gray mimes.

------------------
THE END
------------------

guys this is ALL. i ain't puttimg anything here anymore ‼️‼️🚫🚫 i hope you enjoyed the story!!