Life before the secret switch

Hi my name is Ace. I may live a normal life with my few friends I have and live with. But really that's about to change big time. I can't let them know what I did and who this person is. I need to keep it a secret from everyone. But some may see how I am at times and know I'm doing something I shouldn't but I don't care what they think. They say rules are made to be followed but to me the rules are meant to be broken instead. I never lived by following the rules and rebelled against them. With that I started to fit in around certain people because they did the same thing. I may seem innocent to a lot of people but in reality I'm not that innocent at all. What I can say is that the person I'm talking about is feared by everyone and is wanted by many for what they've done and caused so many people. Even my friends don't know why I sneak out at times or be very secretive around them. Seeing I caught on to how my one friend was keeping track of when I would sneak out and when I'd randomly return. Sometimes I wouldn't come back home for a couple days sometimes not for a couple weeks. When they started to ask me questions about what I was doing I wouldn't say the truth. They couldn't know the truth at all. After meeting that person I put my entire life on the line and never regretted it. I changed my pass-codes to all my social media and electronics I own. My friends worry about me but I don't really care. But my new friends once I met them they accepted me into their team quickly. I guess it's time to start how this all unfolded. Here we go. Welcome to my life and how it changed completely after one night.

Started: 4-21-2024

Finished: