16 thinking moments

Steve's POV:
June 30th, Sunday
I walked past Angie's room to hear... silence. She's always in the phone with someone, she must be dead right now.

I opens the door, she was face down her pillow and her hair wasn't crispy?!

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" I dramatically run to her bed and sit on the floor beside it.

She lifts her head, wetness covering her face,
"What did you do when you started knowing you were gay?"

"Number one, I'm not gay. And number two, I got a boyfriend because I wanted one, but if I wanted a girlfriend I would've got one. Easy." I shrug.

"Yeah, but what if I don't wanna be gay like you."

I roll my eyes at her.

"I don't want to be either, but sometimes your brain just does weird things. You're gonna be fine, and by the looks of it. Amber likes you too."

"Get out." She points at the door and puts her face back into its spot in her pillow.

I walk straight out, no questions asked.

I go to my own room and slowly close the door.

Then I go to my bathroom and close that door too.

I take my pants off and straddle the seat of my toilet.
I close my eyes and slowly play with myself.

"I wish this was Soda."

Soda's POV:
I took Pony out to the movies because I'm tired of him looking at everything like a sad, lost puppy in the rain.

It was the latest Spider-man movie. The 3rd one.

When we're done we get my car and I start talking before we pull off. "Are you excited to get your license?" He turns sixteen next month.

"Not really."

"Ponyboy, you've never been this down in your entire life. It's gonna be okay." I tell him.

"I'm not even down anymore, I'm just not up." He shrugs. So he's numb now, he's numbed down into this Pokémon card with a strength of zero.

I just sigh to this and pull out of the parking lot, "where do you wanna go now?" I ask him.

"Home, I think I may go into the woods and just walk."

He's so weird, but I don't say anything and instead I just take us home.

I get out the car guess who's on the porch in my boots, with my hat.

"Get a load of this guy!"

Pony's POV:
We I see Steve I really run for the hills.

I go into the woods and I kept walking and walking. Maybe a mile away from home now.

It's actually uphill, and when I get to the top. There's no more trees. It's just high up grass, and an outlook on everything. I can see the city and the country and everything in between from here. I take a seat and just think to myself.

Johnny's the only boy I've ever liked... Am I still straight?

I guess, no. But whatever the hell I am I want him.

I put myself into different scenarios of things I'd enjoy doing with him.

Well for one I'd love to come here.
I want to take him out for a fancy dinner one day.
I want to propose to him one day.
I want us to graduate together.
I want to watch him chase his dreams.
I want to marry him, whenever that can be.
I want to hold his babies, however that'll happen.
I would like to make love to him.