𝟢𝟢𝟥,𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

It's now the next Monday and the girls are all in the car, heading to dance. Makayla's a little nervous that Abby will be mad at her for getting second. When they got there, they dropped their bags in the dancers den and headed out into the studio. They all sit in front of the blackboard.

"Vivi-Anne, where's your dance clothes?" Abby asks the youngster. All the other girl turn to her.

"It's in the car." Vivi answers Abby.

"You need to be dressed and ready to dance when you walk in this building, yes?" Abby asks her and she nods.

"I'm gonna recap a little bit about the competition." Abby starts.
"Now, there are some things that went on that, maybe you don't even know about."

"Your mom was upset about the costume." Abby said, pointing at Nia.
"Your mom was upset about the costume before you went on stage." Abby said, now pointing at Chloe.
"But that can't happen again."

"Let's talk about what we're going to be doing this weekend. We're going to New Jersey and we are going to do an acrobatic gymnastic routine." Abby said. Makayla smiled, she liked gymnastics.

"Overall I evaluated all of your performances, so Maddie you won the competition and the title. So I'm going to put you back on top, yes?" Abby said to her and she nodded. Makayla wasn't please with her place on the pyramid but at least she wasn't at the bottom.

Maddie
Chloe   Makayla
Brooke   Nia   Paige   Kenzie   Vivi

"Brooke, I expect you to help the younger students. I expect you to know the choreography first and be able to help everybody else." Miss Abby tells the eldest of all girls. Brooke nods.

"Alright Nia, Paige, you will we doing the rubbing and acro part." Abby says. She then looks at Makayla.

"Kayla, you lost last week but this week, that's not going to happen. You are doing a lyrical solo." Abby tells her and she nods. At least she got a solo.

"And Vivi-Anne since your new here and you don't know all of our terminology, I'm going to work privately with you this week and you're going to do a solo at the competition this weekend." Abby tells her.

"Alright girls let's go, get up, get ready to rehearse. Mom's thank you very much. Vivi don't forget you need to be in dance clothes whenever you walk in this room, ready to go." Abby said as the moms walk out and the girls get ready to rehearse the group.

"Okay, so Brooke, go in the middle, then Maddie go behind her but to here. Then Kayla and Chloe, go here. Then Paige and Nia go here." Abby says, pointing to the spots.
"Mackenzie, I'm going to put you in this, only for a bit so you will be beside Paige." Abby says, pointing at her spot. Makayla turns to smile at Kenzie who gives a very happy smile back.

"Abby I think we need to talk." Kelly says, walking into the room.

"Watch your step." Abby tells Paige before walking out to talk with Kelly. Gia takes over rehearsals while Chloe leaves to grab a drink. Chloe comes back in and all the girls just talk between themselves.

"Kelly and Miss Abby are fighting." Chloe said to Makayla and Maddie.

"Why?" Makayla asks.

"Because Brooke's not at the top of the pyramid." Chloe says.

"What?" Maddie says in confusion.

"It's the week of an acro dance and Kelly's mad that Maddies at the top and Brooke isn't." Chloe shrugs. Maddie makes a confused face.

"Isn't it about last week's performance, though?" Makayla asks, Chloe nods.

"Okay, come on girls, let's get back to it." Gia says and they all continue dancing before Abby walks back into the room. After a while of rehearsing, it's time for Kayla's solo rehearsal.