𝟢𝟢𝟪,𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫

So this week, the group isn't in Pittsburg, they are in the road and have rented a Studio for the week. Makayla is super excited for this week's competition.

"Girls, let's go! Come on!" Abby shouts and the moms and girls all come running in, "Alright... Where's Cathy? Where's Vivi-Anne?"

"Dunno." Melissa shrugged.

"Right now I am at the end of road with Cathy!" Abby says. She turns to the pyramid and reveals the first headshot.

"Mackenzie." Abby starts, "You and Vivi-Ann are supposed to have a duet but no Vivi so you might be doing 'Summer' by yourself."

"Chloe. You're going to take a week off. I'm not going to do a new solo for you, I think you need to work on your technique... I was happy with fourth place but your mother was not." Abby says, "And I don't think you were either."

"Nia... I was happy with you. Your mother is not happy with the choreography, so we're going to work on that. Mom, I don't want any more altercations, like Connecticut." Abby said.

"It was a conversation." Holly told Abby.

"I don't want anymore conversations like Connecticut." Abby said. Abby then reveals Paige and Brooke. Then Maddie.

"Maddie, you came second. Your solo was gorgeous, it all clicked. I just don't want to see tears. You're top of the age scale, you did a beautiful job. This could be your year." Abby tells her, she reveals the top headshot to show Makayla.

"And then on the top we have Kayla, your solo was beautiful. It was gorgeous. You won the crown. Well done." Abby said and Makayla smiled.

Makayla
Maddie   Brooke   Paige  
Nia   Chloe   Vivi-Anne   Kenzie

"So, let's talk about this week's competition. The number is called 'Snap Shot' you're all models.. so who's modelled before?" Abby said and all the girls raise their hands.

"You've all modelled? Perfect so now you know what the runway is. What else is at a fashion show? A photographer, I've had a lot to think about over the last 24 hours and I think we need to bring a boy in to be the photographer. What do you think?" Miss Abby says

"Brooke?" Christi asks.

"I have a surprise for all of you. A big surprise, here's our photographer." Abby said and pulled the last sheet of the last headshot. Everybody gasped.

"It's Brandon!" Melissa and Kelly screamed.

"He looks so weird!" Paige's laughed.

"Is he here?" Melissa asked.

"Brandon? Dianne?" Abby called. Brandon walked in and all the girls ran over to hug him. He ran to Makayla and hugged her tightly. They obviously mer before and they made a brother/sister bond with each other. He hugged everyone else after Makayla.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

Abby is now expecting Brooke to have chemistry with Brandon but it's not happening. She expects them to be as close as they were before they dated but she's not seeing it. This was group rehearsal and they had to keep redoing it because the two eldest didn't have enough chemistry.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

"Okay. Kayla, this week you are doing another lyrical piece. It's called 'Memories' and the song is 'Yellow' by Coldplay." Abby told Makayla. She smiled and nodded.

Makayla moves to the middle of the room and Gia starts the music and Abby starts teaching Makayla the dance. Abby calls out the moves and Gia shows them. Makayla then goes through it all on her own.