𝟢𝟣𝟢,𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧

This week all the girls and their mothers were in Hollywood. When I say, Makayla was excited, I mean Makayla was so excited. She felt like she was a star.

Unfortunately Melissa isn't there this week so, Abby is taking care of Maddie, Makayla and Kenzie. It's odd not having their mom there with them but they don't mind having Abby taking care of them.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

All the girls and their mothers arrived at the studio they were using in Hollywood. Everyone was ready for pyramid:

"Ladies, here we are in Los Angeles, California for the I Hollywood National Finales and you are in the city of dreams." Abby says.

"There are going to be, children that you recognise. The kids that are in movies, the kids that are on television. These kids audition on a weekly basis, they are pros." Abby says.

"Maddie, Kayla. Your mom's not here yet. We all make choices, she chose to be away instead of being here with you. So the three of you are going to be with me this week and you may get to do things that the others don't get to do." Abby says to the three Ziegler children. Makayla gives a soft smile to her twin who happily returns it.

"So, we are going to move on to our lovely pyramid." Abby starts, "On the bottom row... I have Paige and Brooke, you'll not be doing solos. You'll be in the group number and I have it out to your mom, she had told me that she can find better choreographers and I'm she can, this is Los Angeles, this isn't Pittsburgh, but please understand, if you go as an independent. You're out, you're finished." Abby warns them.

"Next we have, Mackenzie, you didn't dance." Abby pauses, "Next we have, Nia, you'll have a duet with Mackenzie."

All the girls clap for them. Abby then reveals Chloe's headshot, "So, Chloe, you'll be doing a solo as well as the group routine."

"Next we have Maddie, you'll be doing a solo this week." Abby says.

"And no surprise, Kayla, you'll be doing a solo this week. Now, remember that you are undefeated, people are out to bet you, you're the one to beat." Abby says to her and she smiles slightly.

Makayla
Maddie   Chloe
Nia   Kenzie   Brooke   Paige

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

The group rehearsal has started and the group dance is a sassy jazz routine, called 'My Pumps'.

"Come on girls, gather round." Abby says, all the girls gather round Abby, "Girls, I have a surprise for you. I have a visitor coming in to see us and she knows everything about working that stage. Let's all welcome Laquifa!"

All the girls turn to the door as Nia's old solo music starts to play. Laquifa walks in and all the girls start screaming. At the end of her entrance she does a crazy drop to the floor.

"Well hi everyone, my name is Shangela and Miss Abby invited me in here to tell you a little bit about performing art and about really working it while you're out there, right?" She says, "Maybe I could teach you the death drop?" Shangela says.

All the girls gasp and shout yes. She starts teaching all the girls but mostly Nia. Once Nia has the hang of it, Shangela soon leaves.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

Makayla's solo rehearsal has started and she's very excited to have one because of not having one last week.