𝟢𝟢𝟦,𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

"Girls come on! We're going to be late!" Melissa shouted up the stairs to the twins. They both ran downstairs with their dance bags and ran to the car where Mackenzie was already sitting.

Melissa locks the house and gets in the car, starting to drive to dance. When they get there, all three girls run ahead of Melissa and into the dancers den. Abby gets all the girls to come and sit in front of the blackboard.

"Okay, so starbound. Can I get a round of applause? Woohoo!" Abby cheered and all the girls clapped.
"Okay, Brooke, you blew them away. The people sitting around me were in awe when you did your handstand twist." Abby says and Brooke smiles.

"But why all the drama with the hip? If you are seriously injured, you don't need to go to your mother and get everybody worked up, you come to me and that needs to be clear yes?" Abby says and Brooke nods.

"I wanna talk about this week's competition." Abby trails off. She started ranting about how the competition is in Pittsburg this week and every time they were in Pittsburg, the girls got the 'my peers will be here, everyone will be here' speech.

After her rant about the competition, Abby turned the blackboard around to reveal the pyramid. Brooke was at the top.

Brooke
Makayla Maddie
Chloe Nia Paige Kenzie Vivi

"Do you see that there's somebody new on top?" Abby asks them and they nod.
"Yes Brooke, you are here because of your performance, you worked through an injury. You did what you had to do, you're a team player." Abby says to her and she smiles.

"You are getting a solo this weekend." Abby tells her and everyone claps. Makayla leans over and hugs Brooke who returns it.

"Kayla and Maddie, you are both also getting solos this weekend." Abby says and Brooke pulls Makayla into another hug, basically trapping her though she doesn't fight against it, she just stays leaning against the older girl.

"The five on the bottom, what am I supposed to do with you?" Abby asks them all.
"You need to step it up, you need to get your butts back into class and start working on your technique. But since we're going to Pittsburg this weekend, I'm going to give you all solos." Abby told them and everyone clapped.

"Okay! Let's go!" Abby said and the moms went up to their sitting area while the girls sat in the dancers den, going out one by one to learn their solos.

"Makayla, your first." Gia said, poking her head into the dancers den. Makayla stood up and walked out and over to Abby. Melissa was standing to the side of the room, ready to watch.

"Okay, your solo is a sassy jazz with some acro in it. It's called 'I'm In Love With Judas' and the song is 'Judas' by Lady Gaga." Abby told the girl who nodded, smiling.

"Okay let's get started." Abby said and Makayla nodded, walking over to the middle of the room and started to learn what Gia was telling her.

"Okay. Now run through it in a full." Abby said once Makayla had marked it. Gia started the music and Makayla started dancing. At the end, Makayla finished facing the wall that Melissa was stood at but was looking where the judges would be sitting.

"Woop, woop!" Abby exclaimed, clapping her hands and Makayla ran over to her, giving her a big hug before being dismissed and walking into the dancers den.

"It's your turn Brooke." Makayla said as she walked over to her dance bag, grabbing her water bottle and taking a large drink. She put it away and pulled out her ballet slippers as she had a privet. Makayla made her way to studio c.

"Where you going?" Paige asked the Ziegler. Makayla looked back at her, she hadn't told any of the other girls about her privates because she didn't need a fight with the mothers.