Chapter Twenty

Malcolm"The Smile" Fiorelli 

The relief of seeing Lena being carried out of the room in the arms of Damiano's most trusted men, is an unfamiliar but pleasant feeling. A true smile of pure joy finds my face. The real fun is about to begin, but before we let Weasel feel the wrath of The Dentist, we need some answers. The soldiers apprehending him place him down roughly on a chair. Damiano drags another chair over, to take a seat directly in front of Weasel. Isaac and Nico are seated on the edge of the desk, so I decide to go back to leaning against the wall.

"So, Weasel, let's start out gently, shall we?" Damiano starts, getting himself comfortable. Wayne is right by his side, ready to do whatever he'll be asked to do. "What's your first name?"

"Fuck you, I'm not telling you anything." Weasel spits at him. Scarface nods to himself. He expected this. Almost all interrogations start out like this, which is also why I rarely do them. I don't have the patience for nonsense, and there is nothing I hate more than someone wasting my time.

"Wayne." Wayne nods at Damiano, simply stating his name. Wayne grabs Weasel's injured hand and presses a thumb into his wound, making him yell out in pain.

"William! My name is fucking William! Stop, just stop!" Efficient. Wayne releases his hand and steps back.

"Alright Fucking William, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Damiano asks. Isaac chuckles, I know he is laughing at 'fucking'. "Now, let's get to the more relevant questions. Why are you running your father's trafficking ring?" Weasel scrunches his brows, seemingly confused.

"I'm not running his trafficking ring." He laughs. Interesting, he's not lying. Damiano looks towards me for confirmation, and I give him a nod.

"Then why is the ring still up and running?"

"Father sold the ring a week before his death." The anger rises in Weasel again. He struggles against the soldiers who are keeping him firmly in place. "I know one of you did it!"

"He had to die." I state. Weasel's eyes shoot to me and he gulps. He doesn't dare to provoke me with his disgusting words. Who's a bitch now, huh?

"Your father has been snatching girls left and right, making the city into a shell of what it once was." Damiano explains.

"My father didn't take the girls. He just received them. The suppliers of girls are independent of the pimps." Hm, I wonder who delivered Victoria to him then. It looks like Damiano is wondering the same thing. He rises from the chair and grabs Weasel by the nape of his shirt, slamming him into a nearby wall.

"Wait, wait! I'll do whatever you want, I can help you!" Weasel pleads with him. What a pathetic little man.

"How do you know which supplier supplied a specific girl?" Damiano practically growls out. Weasel is pissing himself trying to avoid eye contact.

"I-I- don't exactly know. I'm new to the field." Damiano wraps a hand around his throat and squeezes. He starts to sputter and attempts to remove Damiano's hand from his throat.

"I'm not asking you again." Wayne hands him a gun. Weasel is trying to say something, and Damiano eases his grip, so he can breathe a little.

"System, there's a system. I swear I don't know the system, but I know there is one." He heaves. "I overheard my father talk about it once, when one of the new girls tested positive for chlamydia." Damiano releases him and Weasel drops to the floor like a bag of shit.

"Bring him." He orders Wayne. Wayne nods at his soldiers, and they haul Weasel out of the room.

"Oy, what about my birthday present?" Isaac whines. I pat his shoulder.