Obedience is Pleasure

Heyo! Finally updating this. Calls back to Ryou getting brain fucked this chapter so enjoy! Please read tags.

Chapter Summary: Ryou just wants to be a good host and not embarrass Malik in front of their friends.

Or, Ryou is a hypnotised stepford slut for Malik and gets gangbanged and brainfucked. No Snuff. Part of a series.

Chapter Tags from AO3:

Ryou hummed as he cooked the pasta

Ryou hummed as he cooked the pasta. He was careful not to get any sauce on his frilly apron. He loved the apron, but he cared much more for the poodle dress underneath that his roommate had bought him, so he didn't want to risk it.

Speaking of his roommate, Ryou looked up as the door opened.

"Ryou," Malik called as he set down his briefcase. "Is dinner ready? They'll be here soon."

Ryou's pussy clenched around his plug. "Yes, Malik. Only another few minutes." He bowed his head. "Did you have a good day?"

"Yes." Malik smirked and hooked a finger through the ring on Ryou's collar, giving it a light tug. "Are you excited to host tonight?"

Ryou nodded. "I'm looking forward to seeing Yugi and Jou now they're back from their honeymoon."

"Then be sure to do whatever they ask," Malik told him before releasing him.

Ryou quickly fixed himself up and finished the pasta dinner, pussy still clenching around his plug. Shortly, Yugi, Jounouchi, Kek and Atem all arived and took their seats. Ryou dutifully bowed until they were seated, unaware of the way his tits were practically spilling out of his dress, and offered them a drink.

Malik watched with a proud smile as Ryou served the drinks. "Enjoy, boys."

"Thank you so much." Yugi grinned and launched into a ramble about the honeymoon as Ryou served up their food.

Once they were served, Ryou knelt knees-spread at the end of the table so they could see him, and lifted his skirt. He held his pose, exposing his stuffed cunt, like a slutty mannequin for their mild amusement as they ate. Ryou clenched at the realisation that he was nothing more than furniture right now.

Malik smirked but said nothing and the conversation continued. Finally, Yugi's sharp eyes caught Ryou squirming on his plug and he grabbed Ryou's hair. "Your slut is doing such a good job of holding that plug in," Yugi cooed, watching Ryou gasp, "but he needs to learn to properly follow orders."

"I'm sorry, Yugi," Ryou moaned as Yugi's hand wrapped around his throat. "I'll be a better host. I won't move again."

Yugi grinned and gave Ryou's throat the lightest, most teasing squeeze. "Good toy."

"Be a good housewife for me, Ryou," Malik called. "I know you're not married, but you'd think you've never been taught how to serve your betters."