To Repeat

The sound of the ball came crashing towards the loop made everyone in the stadium shocked.

To think that Seirin would be the winner.. Not so much people thought of this, yet the results were clearly seen by them.

Rakuzan's defeat.. Akashi Seijuro's.. defeat.

The said man were not sad, nor angry. He's just, shocked. Shocked of being defeated by Seirin.. his ex-teammate, Kuroko Tetsuya. Of course, he congratulated the latter for his win and declared that the next time they face each other, Rakuzan will win.

After the declaration, they stood in lines, shaking hands. Not knowing that the next day, the bluenette were nowhere to be found.

-

The last thing Kuroko felt.. was Akashi's hand.

'Another one..?' He sighed to myself as he feel the darkness  surrounds him.

Not long, he could feel the softness behind his back, his arms are legs being covered by a thick yet soft layers of blankets.

'Hospitals..? Now, what does the 'me' in here just got himself into..' His eyes were still close and never plan to open them soon. The exchange shifts made him tired, he would still close them if not because of sound of the door being opened.

'Who?' he took register of the spacious  room, that looks like of VIP.

"Tetsuna.." a long-haired woman that height match of him enter the room, followed by a man with blue teal haired that matches with his blue powdered eyes.

"Tetsuna!" The said woman come rushing to him and embraces him, this made him miss who the third person was that entered the room.

'Tetsuna? My name is Tetsuna..?' Weird, for all he know, all the repeated time he was still Kuroko Tetsuya. 'The name is of female's..' he thought to himself,

"How are you, Tetsuna? You alright?" The man asks, a worried expression on his face,

'This two must be my parents..' Unlike the previous ones, his parents were dressed.. normally. Not as fancy as what they are wearing right now.

"Mother.. Father.." He said, "Where am I?"

"Hospital, sweetie. You fall ill again and we were worried about you so we rushed here from our work.." His so called mother answered him as he was still being hugged by her.

'Again? So the 'me' here is a sickly..'

"I see.. you shouldn't leave your work just to come here, mother."

"It's fine isn't it~ I want nothing bad happens to my baby girl~"

'......

Girl?!'