Different Present

"I'm sorry to come uninvited." I apologize as I bow alittle and look up at Himuro-san who is walking towards me,

"Ah, it's fine Tetsuna. Why are you here anyway?" Himuro asks, in sweats.

"I helped Momoi-san to carry her stuffs back here." I answered while searching for something in my bag,

"Good work." I said as I pulled out a towel and wipe his sweat.

"Thank you, Tetsuna."  he smiled and I returned it.

"I should get going, there'll be a practice match with other school soon." Himuro-san patted my head and continue his activity.

'What's this..?' She felt like someone was staring at her, judging.

She looked at the said person who was staring at her on the other side of the court.

'.......Akashi-kun.' I nodded towards him. He nodded back a little late, probably shocked because I noticed him staring.

I could feel a poke on my shoulder and asked, "Yes, Momoi-san?"

"Oh.. nothing. Just asking you know Himuro Tatsuya-san, Kuroko-chan?"

"Yes."

"That's new.."

"Pardon?"

"Its just that.. Himuro-san didn't seem to be friendly at all. Because of his good looks, girls flocked him and he ignored them all. Not only that, the same can goes to the boys too. In the end he earned a nickname, Cold-Prince.. But that didn't kept his fangirls away though." She laughed, sweatdropping.

'Wow, its like the opposite of the Himuo-san I knew..'

"Nee, what's your relationship with him, Kuroko-chan~?" Momoi asked in playful tone, poking at my cheek.

"Could you kindly stop that, Momoi-san.."

"Ne~ nee~"

"Ugh.."

Thank heaven's the poking stopped as soon as the door opened, which came.. seirin?!

'Eh?'

"The opponent's here." The teachers announced,

"Alright everyone clean up!"

The first stringers who weren't playing in the practice match were moving towards the second floor, which can view everything on the court.

'Seirin...' I was too far in a daze, not moving as I saw everyone here... including Kagami-kun.

"roko-chan.. kuroko-chan!!"

"Yes? oh.. sorry.."

"Its fine, do you want to watch the play?'

"Can I?"

"Sure~" she proceeded towards the Teiko team.

"Guys!"

"Satsuki, you're late."

"Tetsuna.."

"No I'm not!! Anyway, can she watch the play?"

"Who?"

"Ah mou, she's our classmate, Ki-chan!"

"Oh, the girl.. Its fine~ can she, Akashi-cchi?"

"Of course."

"Yay~ Kuroko-chan kuroko-chan, sit there will you~"

"Hai, thank you for letting me watch." I bow a little before walking towards Teiko's bench.

'So they are playing...'

After awhile, the Seirin came back from putting their stuffs on their room,

the members began to line up.

"YOROSHIKU ONEGAOSHIMASU."

and the game begun.

'The player is Kise-kun, Aomine-kun, Midorima-kun, Himuro-kun, and someone I don't recognize well..'

Meanwhile, Akashi, Momoi, Murasakibara took a seat on the bench I'm sitting.

'The opponent is Hyuga-senpai, Izuki-senpai, Mitobe-senpai, Koganei-senpai and.. Kagami-kun...

I'm a Teiko student so I should probably cheered for Teiko..'

"Having fun, Kuroko-san?" Akashi asks, his face keep straight looking at the game.

"Quite, Akashi-kun." I reply, facing the court.

"You know my name?" At this, Akashi toward sme,

"... Why yes." I reply, sill looking front.

"Hmn.." Then he looked towards the court too, seeing how the two scored evenly for the past few minutes.

.....

.....

'Kagami-kun is not bad, so does everyone in Seirin but is it just me.. or that Aomine-kun, Kise-kun and Midorima-kun a bit..'

"Faster." I mumbled out,

"Kuroko-chan?"

"They're a bit slow."

"Eh?"

"Momoi-chan, you should probably undergo them on their footings."

"Ah..?"

Right after I said that, Kagami-kun managed to get pasts the Aomine-kun and kise-kun,

'If Kagami-kun were to be here instead of America.. he'd be  stronger..'

I thought to myself, not noticing that Akashi-kun is staring at me again .