A dream

Morning came and when I open my eyes, I'm at my bedroom. Laying there, I sigh as I readied myself for school. I put on my school uniform and carried my bag downstairs. A maid greeted me while I walk towards the dinning room. I'm not really hungry, but the maid that handed me the clothes told me that Himuro was there, waiting for me.

"Good morning, Tatsuya.." I bow slightly and sit myself in one of the chairs.

"Good morning, Tetsuya." reply Himuro with a smile,

The maids serve me a bread and jam as a breakfast and I eat it, slowly.

"How was your sleep?"

"It's fine.. I'm full."

"Eat them all up, come on."

I munch slowly.

-

The school bell rang and we were walking towards our own classroom, "Then I'll be going first, Tetsuya." inform Himuro as he walk further to the corridor, I nod back at him and enter my own classroom.

What welcomes me is a pinkette came glomping towards me, "Kyaa~~ Kuroko-chan~~ Morning!" squealed Momoi as she hug me first thing in the morning,

"Morning, Momoi-san.. anno.. I ts hard for me to breathe so can you.."

"Oi Satsuki, you're suffocating her."

"Ah! Sorry." Momoi released me and I nod towards Aomine, thanking him.

"Good morning."

"Ah, yeah morning Kuroko."

"Nee, Kuroko-chan! Do you want to become managers with me?" ask Momoi excitedly. I look towards her, confused.

"Pardon?"

"Managers~ You know, we Teiko players are busy and all and we are in need of a helping hand and I thought why not Kuroko-chan help us~"

"Why makes you think that, Momoi-san?"

"Eh? I thought you like basketball..? Well, it was Akashi who says it though but.."

'Akashi-kun?' and came the red-head, entering the class.

"Ah Akashi-kun!" the pinkette called.

Our eyes meet and I nod towards Akashi, he does too. "Well, good morning."

"Morning." Us three reply.

"Are you talking about recruiting Kuroko-san to be our managers, Satsuki?"

"The girl wants Kuroko in no matter what.." Sighed Aomine,

"How about it Kuroko-chan~?" asks Momoi with her eyes sparkled,

'Well.. this is weird.. Sure player I'll comply but a manager? Haven't experience that but it couldn't hurt.. right? Since I'm a female in this timeline.'

"Well, I don't mind but.." Momoi, again, attack me with her hug attack.

"Yay~~" cheered Momoi, "A..Ano.." bell rung, starting of a class. 'Saved by the bell..'

-

The teacher was explaining about his subject. I, who already studied this in the past, decided to sleep instead. 'Why am I so sleepy..?' I thought before entering the la-la land.

-

"Ano... Kuroko-..san?" I feel a poke on my back,

"Kuroko-san..??"

"Wake up, please.."

"ngh.." I slowly opened my eyes, but what I saw was a dark place and thought that I was still sleeping,