The Day We Meet

"Himu.. Tatsuya.. You kept coming over here for the last few days, don't you have something better to do?"

"Whatever do you mean by that, Tetsuna?"

"No, I don't mean that I don't appreciate you visiting me but.. don't you have school to worry about?"

"Its alright, I could manage. Besides, I just ended my first exams and my club just won a match."

"What club are you in Tatsuya?" I asks, knowing well what club he's in..

"Basketball."

"I see.."

"My school  is surprisingly strict! Both our academic and our club activities."

'Eh? Don't tell me..'

The man laugh, as if the next thing he'll say will be the most stupidest quote ever. "We must always win. That's their motto, stupid isn't it? Although I don't mind, as long as I can still play."

"Teiko.." I muttered in my breath.

"Anyhow, you ok Tetsuna? Suddenly interested in my school activities.."

"Nah, I'm fine. I'd like to go to school someday soon."

"Eh?

Tetsuna wants to go to school?"

I raise an eyebrow, confused.

"Since you're sickly and all.. your parents don't want you to go to school and that's why you're stuck with home-schooling and you didn't mind it at all, but if you'd like to go.. I think they'll allow it."

"Then, I'd like to go to school." 'To see them again..'

The man just smiled as he patted my head, "Alright, I'll tell uncle and aunt."

-

The ball rung as student hurried up to their class, sitting on their respected seats, waiting for their teacher to teach. Even though its study hours, all the females student even from the other class, came gathered to my seat and the others.

'Annoying..'

"Akashi-san, how was the latest match? You guys won right~" says a girl,

'Such a stupid question.'

"Of course they won! They're the best after all!" another girl exclaimed,

"Ah, Kise-san. I brought lunch for you.. will you eat with me later?" A girl shyly asks,

"Of course-ssu~"

"You'll get fat later, Kise."

"Shut up, Aomine-cchi~~!"

"Don't be rude, ahomine!"

"What do you say, Satsuki!!"

"Ah, Aka-chin.. I want candy.."

"Shut up-nanodayo. The teacher will be here."

The girls continue to disturb, Ryouta and Daiki bickering while Satsuki and Shintarou trying to calm everyone down and Atsushi.. being Atsushi. This continue until the door opens and a teacher walk in. The girls from other class soon leave and everyone is back, seated at their rightful seats.

"Everyone, I got news to tell. There'll be a new student who are going to be in this class. She's a sickly person and were allowed to go to school on our second term so be good to her, alright? Come inside Kuroko-san."

'What's this? A new student at around this time?' At this, I raises an eyebrow, quite interested at who the so called 'Kuroko' is.

The girl called 'Kuroko' walk inside the classroom.

'Such a beautiful hair..' I thought to myself, a long, blue powdered hair and a frail body structure.. 'Ah.. Our eyes met.'

The girl stand in front of the class, monotone expression on her face.

"I am Kuroko Tetsuna and I'll be joining this class starting today. Nice to meet you all." She bows slightly and were told to sit next to Shintarou.

I smirks, 'This is going to be entertaining..~'