Continue

The match ended in Teiko's victory in the end. Seirin put up a fight though, they win by 45-18.

'They both could do better in the future.' I thought to myself as I watch both team line up and thanked for playing.

Seirin left the gym and I watched them leave, 'Kagami-kun..' I thought to myself, 'No, its best not to interact with them for now..' Again I didn't feel the curious staring coming out from a certain red-head.

"Tetsuya." pant Himuro as he walk towards me, "Ah.. You did well, Tatsuya." I say as I handed him some towels and drinks that were on the bench.

"Thank you." reply Tatsuya with a smile, "Wait for me, I'll go change then we'll go home together."

"You're done for the day?"

"Yeah, better hurry home. Your parents were probably worried for you to go to school after just recovered, haha." Laugh Tatsuya as he speed walk towards the changing room,

I nod and walk towards Momoi who are standing and are writing some notes probably of today's match data, "Momoi-san.. I'd like to go home now."

"Ah, Kuroko-chan! This early?" Momoi said with a sad face,

I nods and she sigh, "well alright. See you tomorrow, Kuroko-chan~"

"See you tomorrow."

"Tetsuya!" Emerge Himuro from the changing room, "Lets go. Want me to carry your back?"

"No thanks, I could handle it." We both leave the gym and walk towards the school gate.

-

"A limo..?" A black shiny limo were outside the school gate, parked infront of the gate which captures a lot of people's attention. Himuro open the door and let me in first. I enter the limo with confusion inside my head, 'Why a limo?'

"Um.. Tatsuya.. you know, we could've just walk home?" I ask, confused.

"No can do Tetsuya. It's your parent's request."

"Ah I see.."

Seeing my slight change in tone of voice, Himuro must have notice how sad I am, "I'm sorry.." he pat my head and made my head lay on his shoulder, "I'll try and persuade them tomorrow."

I smile and close my eyes, "Thank you.." I muttered and fall asleep.

-

"Hmn? Where did Himuro went?" A certain ganguro ask,

"He went home Dai-chan, with Kuroko-chan."

"Eh so early?!" a blond whined,

munch munch.. "Eh? Akashi-kun? What's wrong?"

"Nothing.  Something just caught my eye that's all."

"What is this something that caught Akashi's interest?"

"Don't know.." munch munch

'Just then.. I clearly heard her say something..' I thought to myself as I recall the practice match, just before the ball was snatched by our team.. 'Did she predict it perhaps? Nah, it couldn't be..

Kuroko Tetsuya.. huh?'

-

Maids and butler welcome the two back but was hushed by Himuro, "She's sleeping." I said as I carried Kuroko bridal-style to her bedroom. She lay her on her bed and call a maid to help her change her clothes.

I then receive a call from uncle Kuroko, "Hello? Yes.. she's back. No, she's sleeping. Its fine she's doing well at school... yes, I'll stay with her.. yes.." The call ended and I put my phone back to my pocket. Just then, the maid had finished changing kuroko's clothes and I enter her bedroom,

seeing her asleep made my heart flutters and smile, 'she look like an angel..' I come nearer and sit on the bed as I stroke her face gently.

-

"Hey, how about making Kuroko-chan our manager?" suggest a pinkette girl,

"But you're already our manager, Momoi-chin.."

"Its fine right? I'm always busy collecting data during the games and couldn't help you provide towels and stuffs like that."

"hm.. that's true-ssu~ lets ask Kuroko-chan! She's looks nice and probably will do her part properly~"

"I don't know man, heard she was sick?"

"She won't play, baka-ganguro! Didn't you hear what I said!"

"Ouch that hurt, Satsuki!"

"Wel how about it, Akashi?"

"I don't oppose. Rather, I'd say she'll be fit to be our new manager. It seems that she's interested in basketball."

"Well, Akashi seems fine with it.."

"Yay~~ I'll tell Kuroko-chan tomorrow morning then~"