Caged

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes only to see darkness surrounding him completely.

"Where am I?" He thought to himself and looked around but the darkness in the room forbade him his vision.

He then realized that he was on a chair with his leg and hands tied. "Hello?!?! Is someone out there?!?" He shouted but got no response.

"How did I get here" Taehyung murmured to himself as he remembers sitting in his car and speaking on the phone before blacking out and being stuck in this situation. He moved his hands and legs trying to set himself free but the combination of the rope and duct tape together was very hard to break.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" A voice said causing Taehyung to yelp him fear. Suddenly the lights in the room turned on. He blinked multiple time to adjust his sight towards the bright light. He saw a tall figure approach him.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked in annoyance. "I'm your soon to be lover Jeon Jungkook" The man introduced and gave him a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Do you know who I am and what you have done?" Taehyung growl and tried to launch towards the male in front of him but fail.

"I know everything about you honey" Jungkook replied and smile creepily.

"You are the current leader of the mafia gang, Black Rose. The twink leader, Kim Taehyung"

"Mind your language you asshole" The mafia leader snarled.

"What? You didn't like it?" Jungkook pouted.

"You know you have called death on your doorsteps by kidnapping a fucking mafia leader right?!!" Taehyung said in a threatening voice.

"Oh sweetly you think your words will scare me? I'm too lovesick for you to fear anything" Jungkook said bending down, closer to Taehyung's face.

"You are too pretty to be a leader, so be mine instead" Jungkook whispered softly as he traced Taehyung facial features with his long fingers.

He kept tracing the whole face till he reached near his lips. He softly caressed Taehyung's pink lips only to be harshly bitten. "Ack" Jungkook jerked his fingers away in pain and straightened up looking at Taehyung with a smirk.

"Feisty huh? I like it" Jungkook said and kissed the finger Taehyung just bit.

"I will make sure you are tortured to death when my men reach here to save me" Taehyung scoffed and glared at the man standing in front of him. Jungkook remained unfazed by his words and chuckled darkly.

"You really think you comrades will come to save you?" Jungkook said sarcastically and started circling around him.

"Oh honey they will be instead delight when they will know that their great leader is missing. There is always someone who will grab this golden opportunity to be the new leader. Never knew a mafia will be so naïve to think someone will come and save him." Jungkook laughed creepily,

He bend near Taehyung's ear and whispered, "This world is full of lies Taehyung and right now your truth is me, only me"

That voice send shiver down Taehyung's spine. The mafia leader who had never feared anything in his life, for the first time he fears this voice.

"Why did you bring me here?" Taehyung stuttered trying not to show any emotion but a hint of fear was evident in his voice.

"Money? House? Land? What is your prize name it"

"Oh no no honey I have everything but you" Jungkook replied from behind.

"You are here because you belong to me now" Jungkook jumped in front of him and smiled sweetly towards him.

"W-what?" That was the only thing Taehyung could say.

"You are here because you are mine now. You belong to Jeon Jungkook"

"What nonsense is this?!?! I DO NOT BELONG TO ANYONE" Taehyung shouted in anger.

"Keep that voice down sweetie you don't want to anger me" Jungkook said as his smirk.

"I rather die than be with you" Taehyung snarled causing Jungkook to harshly grip his jaw.

"Take that back baby, you don't mean that" Jungkook growled and said in anger. Breathing abnormally they stared into each others eyes deeply.

"You are a criminal Taehyung. You will be killed outside or be in prison for the rest of your life. It will be better if you spend your life with me right? Right?" Jungkook said creepily and let go off his jaw harshly.

"You are a psycho" Taehyung said in fear as he looked at Jungkook who was behaving like a maniac now.

"Whatever you say honey. This is your prison now. You belong to me and I'm never letting you go Taehyung. This mafia leader is forever caged "

_____________________

Fin...