~Best Romantic Scene Results~

A big thanks to all the participants and the judge An_Introvert_writes

To all the participants, don't get disheartened even if you don't win. Keep writing ✍️.

All participants please give your sincere thanks to your judge.

Some words from your judge-

It's your judge, folks! I hope everything is going well for everyone. I sincerely hope that everyone is happy with the outcomes. If not, kindly contact me via my message board and let me know what is wrong! According to the scores author the book 'Devil's Badass' lots of congrats to you. But, remember everyone is a winner. Every book had a unique perspective, but all of them had one thing in common: your hard work. Trust me, I speak from personal experience when I say this. Yes, I gained so much knowledge from it that words cannot express! It would be fantastic if guys reduced the amount of using physical touch as a love language, as many women are now harassed because of this 'love language'. I hope everyone can see that this love can be expressed even at a distance. What can I say if you guys do not agree. As each of you has the absolute right to follow your own will.

Let's get to the results-

Honorable Mentions

Never-Ending Love" by -Sherni-

A story may not sometimes have all the typical romantic scenes, but you can still feel the love between the characters. It's like this beautiful, glowing light that shines through their actions and words. And, using correct grammar can definitely enhance the story's impact which was clearly missing in yours as helps create a smoother reading experience and makes the emotions even more powerful. But I will appreciate your enthusiasm, spirit, and effort in writing smath, which was clearly out of the box for you. Speaking of about the story, Kartik's unwavering care for Naira will always be a shining beacon in the history of love. It's truly heartwarming.

"Dil Dariya" by NayantaraHK

Really liked those emotional proposals filled with lots of feelings, care, and love. It's truly heartwarming to witness such genuine expressions of emotion. These proposals are like a symphony of love, where every note is played with passion and every word is filled with heartfelt intention.

But I felt that it was missing a certain spark or kick. Sometimes, we all have certain expectations or desires. When it comes to such special moments. Remember, what matters most is the love and sincerity behind I.

"Love At Dawn" by LiebeKlara

"Love At Dawn" had a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to the romance aspect. While it might not have been as prominent as I had hoped, it seems like the couple's journey was filled with sorrowful and challenging situations.

Despite the absence of a strong romantic element, it's heartwarming to hear that the care and sacrifice displayed by the characters really touched me. It's incredible how stories can evoke such deep emotions and make us reflect on the complexities of love and relationships.

"You and Me only" by solialex_0909

The most beautiful romance can be found in the form of care and consideration. It's like this deep connection where the characters show their love through their actions and the way they take care of each other. But hope you totally understand that I felt something was missing in the atmosphere, like there wasn't quite enough tension. It's like that feeling of anticipation and excitement that adds an extra layer to the story. And, the surrounding atmosphere may have sounded a bit artificial, but despite that, the burst of emotions still managed to touch your heart. It's those raw, genuine feelings that really make a story come alive

3rd Place

"Craving For Love" by samine_177

There were these minor grammatical mistakes, but hey, no worries, right? The slangs used by the husband and wife were just too cute! They had these adorable pet names for each other. It added such a sweet and playful vibe to their relationship using short forms which kinda made it less attention-grabbing, you know? However, despite that, the story was still super cute, funny, cozy, and, most importantly, romantic! It just gave me all those warm and fuzzy feelings inside.

2nd Place

"The Physics of Love" by @SaraSmith11

It's really cool when a story captures that pure, visible love that just makes your heart soar. And when the thoughts and emotions of the characters are relatable, it helps us connect with the story even more. Till, the best thing was the knockouts in between the romance, being honest I'm going to copy it, don't stress just the idea not the whole situation. But, when the romance is at its peak, unexpected things can happen that might make the reader lose a bit of interest. It's important to find the right balance between keeping the story exciting and maintaining that heartfelt connection.

1st Place

"Devil's Badass" by Jasleenjk1197

The story had this crazy mix of smath, romance, and intense scenes that had me on the edge of my seat. But yeah, I agree that the writing could use a little more finesse. However, let me tell you, Yn's savage and bold movements were like fireworks, stealing all the attention! They brought a whole new level of excitement to the story. Now, about things going a bit too quick from flirts to bed, sometimes stories can be like rollercoasters, moving at lightning speed. It can be thrilling, but I get how it might leave you wanting a bit more buildup and anticipation.

Congratulations to everyone! Prizes will be distributed in 3 days.