~Best One-Shot results~

A big thanks to all the participants and our judges Ishikaagarwal700 and Muthuneha

To all the participants, don't get disheartened even if you don't win. Keep writing ✍️.

All participants please give your sincere thanks to your judge.

Let's get to the results-

Honorable Mentions

'Let's go on a Strange Date' by shinhaari

The story was good. It had many parts and they were nice too. The story had a different feeling to fall in love with that story or os.

'

Tu Na jaane' by tanya_Sinha88

The story was good to read. It contained a lot of emotional parts which really made me cry at times. The love Purvi held towards Kavin was really impressive. And the type of friendship Ishita and Kavin held was also really very cherishable. The way Purvi cared for Kavin was the best part. And in the end how Dushyant protected Ishita, I just loved it.

'Yandere BTS One-shot' by catlookingman

Every part of the oneshots had a different plot which r unique from each other. Every single part was amazing. But the negative opinion of mine is that the character development of this story is pretty fair. But there r some specific oneshots in yandere where everything is extraordinary.

3rd Place

'Tales of Heart' by aurora_2604

This oneshot was so unique and creative. All the character and their personality and the way they react to the situation in the oneshot is great. The way the story and the plot was presented is mind-blowing... But the only negative opinion I have in it is that it's too big... Or the way the plot moving is kinda slow and indirect. But still it's good.

2nd Place

'Drowning' by SSears90

I liked this oneshot bcuz it was perfect to be called as an oneshot but I don't like the character building of some character.

1st Place

'Devotion OS' by KanhaiyakiSakhi9112

It was so beautiful to read . It was written so beautifully. And the love of Lord Krishna and Lordess Radha expressed by the author was so beautiful. Really loved to read the story. I just loved the os.

Congratulations to everyone! Prizes will be distributed in 3 days.